ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestion Required on long term visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Suggestion Required on long term visitor visa

Post by sparkyram » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:06 pm

Guys,

Myself and my wife both are british. my parents visited here once on 2019 using 6 month visitor visa. stayed here for 2 months. at the time of application, they dont have savings or assests in their name. myself and my brother took care of their monthly expense. so i mentioned the same in appl and they have very strong ties in home country which i have proved and mentioned in application. i sponsored their application and trip expense.

Now i want to apply visitor visa for them again. should i go for same 6 month visa or this time i can try 2 year or 5 year visa ? there situation is same. they dont have savings or assets. but they have strong ties. any suggestions? I would like to go for 5 year visa or atleast 2 year but not sure if we get long term visa without any assets or savings on their name.

vinny

Re: Suggestion Required on long term visitor visa

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:12 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.