ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for my new born

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roy_rajat

Visa for my new born

Post by roy_rajat » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Dear All

I need some help clarification. I am on HSMP visa (Present Tier I) with my visa stamped till Aug 2009 and my wife is dependent. We just had a baby 2 months ago and now my wife would like to visit India. Is it necessary to get visa stamped for my baby in his passport before she leaves or could i apply for his dependent visa in India. what papers would i need to send with my wife if i were to apply form India.

Many thanks

Rajat

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

roy_rajat

Post by roy_rajat » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:50 pm

thanks very much for the info. Now i need to decide whether i get it done here or in India.