ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of sponsorship

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gunjam
Newly Registered

B1 SELT test

Post by gunjam » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:20 am

hi all,
I had given IELTS back in 2018 for Tier 2 Gen visa application, do I still need to give B1 SELT test for ILR?

Thanks
Gunja

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: B1 SELT test

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:10 pm

it can be resued
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gunjam
Newly Registered

Letter of sponsorship

Post by gunjam » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 pm

Hi
I am on Tier 2 general dependent visa.
I am applying for ILR using 10 year route.
One of the document asked for in the application is a letter from the employer who provided
Certificate of sponsorship to show that I am still required for current job/employment for the foreseeable future.
I came to UK on Tier 2 ICT short term, switched to long term then to general dependent for last 3.5 years. I have been working for same employer for last 10 years.
As I am currently on dependent visa, does this requirement apply to me ? My partner will complete 10 years after 2 months.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Letter of sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:18 pm

Which form are you using? It sounds like you have filled in SET O which is not the correct form for long residence ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gunjam
Newly Registered

Post by gunjam » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:50 pm

Thank you.
I was applying on gov.uk ilr application. Let me check.

Hope my visa won't have dependency on my partner as she has got 2 more months for ILR eligibility (10 years route).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:55 pm

You should be completing form SET LR for long residency ilr and meet the requirements in your own.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.