ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with financial requirement documents?!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hussain2017
England

Re: Proof of Relationship Help! Chat History etc.

Post by hussain2017 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:22 pm

Thank you for answering the above question can you answer the below questions please?

1. But Do i need to provide whatsapp call logs too? You see i am asking this because whatsapp automatically deletes call logs and can only keep up to 200 logs in the phone which would mean theres no way i can possibly go back in time and retrieve old logs and screenshot those logs because i don’t have them due to whatsapp limiting to 200 log only. Please answer. Do i really need to provide the logs and duration screenshots or is the just 7 month whatsapp chat history sufficient enough (8 screenshots per month)

2. What is the actual procedure of presenting the chat history? Do i have to show the same message from my phone and then the show same messages from her phone. For e.g Spouse fone: what did you do today from my phone and now i show my wife recieving that message in her phone? Or am i just being too silly and its simple as any 4 screenshots of ur phone and any 4 screenshots of her phone per month and they shouldnt be the same?

hussain2017
England

Re: Proof of Relationship Help! Chat History etc.

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:25 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:25 am
hussain2017 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:16 am
Hello,

I am due to apply for my wifes spouse visa who is in pakistan and i am a british citizen. I want to ask questions related to screenshots of chat history.

1. Me and my wife have 7 month of Whatsapp Chat History between each other. WILL THAT BE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH? We used snapchat most of the time and only started retaining once we found out about the visa procedure. We are currently providing a year of Western Union Money Reciepts (i sent her £85 monthly and have 12 reciepts in total, photos of our 4 day wedding with over 150 guests, and photos of us at restaurants and malls. Will 7 month chat history be sufficient to provide in the application? We aim to provide 8 screenshots per month. 4 from my phone and 4 from her. The chat history is enough, you won't have to show all, select some screenshots per month to upload. Other evidence you mentioned are also good.

2. Do i need to provide whatsapp call logs too? And alongside with it the screenshot of a random log where it states the number, length and duration of the call? Or is just 7 month chat history alongside the other proof of relationship things ive listed are sufficient enough? You see i am asking this because whatsapp automatically deletes call logs and can only keep up to 200 logs in the phone which would mean theres no way i can possibly go back in time and retrieve old logs and screenshot those logs because i don’t have them. Please answer. Do i really need to provide the logs and duration screenshots or is the 7 month chat history sufficient enough? It is evidence of communication to show ongoing relationship. So the version you provide selection of will be ok.

3. What is the actual procedure of presenting the chat history? Do i have to show the same message from my phone and then the show same messages from her phone. For e.g Spouse fone: what did you do today from my phone and now i show my wife recieving that message in her phone? Or am i just being too silly and its simple as any 4 screenshots of ur phone and any 4 screenshots of her phone per month and they shouldnt be the same?

Lastly, Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope you can answer all my questions And also a big thank you to all the moderators on this forum.

Thank you for answering the above question can you answer the below questions please?

1. But Do i need to provide whatsapp call logs too? You see i am asking this because whatsapp automatically deletes call logs and can only keep up to 200 logs in the phone which would mean theres no way i can possibly go back in time and retrieve old logs and screenshot those logs because i don’t have them due to whatsapp limiting to 200 log only. Please answer. Do i really need to provide the logs and duration screenshots or is the just 7 month whatsapp chat history sufficient enough (8 screenshots per month)

2. What is the actual procedure of presenting the chat history? Do i have to show the same message from my phone and then the show same messages from her phone. For e.g Spouse fone: what did you do today from my phone and now i show my wife recieving that message in her phone? Or am i just being too silly and its simple as any 4 screenshots of ur phone and any 4 screenshots of her phone per month and they shouldnt be the same?

hussain2017
England

Whatsapp Chat History Help Me

Post by hussain2017 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:03 pm

I need to ask a few questions that have not been answered here in my first attempt or i’d say i didnt understand the answers. However i hope this time
I get answers.

I am due to apply for spouse visa for my wife.

1. I only have 7 months chat history. 8 screenshots per month. Alongside 27 photos of my 4 day wedding, photos after wedding at restaurants and 12 month western union money reciepts (1 per month showing £85 to my wife). Is the 7 month chat history sufficient enough?

2. Do i also need to provide whatsapp call logs screenshots and the screenshots of duration of our whatsapp calls? If so, i dont have any as whatsapp limits its logs to only 200 which have been deleted automatically. Is my 7 month chat history alone sufficient enough alongside my other proof of relationship i’ve listed above or do i need the logs?

3. How do i go about showing the screenshots? What is the actual procedure of presenting the chat history? Do i have to show the same message from my phone and then show same messages from her phone? For e.g “Hello” from my phone and now i show my wife recieving that message in her phone? But wouldn’t that result in multiple screenshots of a same conversations .. am i just being silly and all i have to do is just show any 4 screenshots of from my phone and 4 screenshots from her phone per month of our conversations?

Once again thank you to the moderators for all hard work they do here.

hussain2017
England

Spouse Visa Accommodation Help?!

Post by hussain2017 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:04 pm

Hello;

I am hoping to apply for my wife’s spouse visa after 6 months. I do security on a flexible zero hour contract and also have another job on a zero hour contract. I have just started these 2 jobs so after 6 months i will be able to provide proof to meet the financial requirement. I am from a pakistani household in where everyone lives as a joint family. I wanted to ask whether my current accommodation conditions would be sufficient to provide in the spouse visa application and whether my parents property allow me to meet the accommodation requirements?. My parents house has been provided by the council and is council housing. The property is a semi detached house which has total 6 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 small Spam, 1 big joint toilet and shower and 1 Small single toilet and 1 small single shower. One of those bedrooms were made through extension and that big joint toilet and shower is next to that room. 4 bedrooms are reasonably large and 2 are really small bedrooms. 2 bedrooms are downstairs and 4 are upstairs. We are currently 6 people who live at the property where our parents have 1 room, and all 4 of us brothers have 1 room each. We are all over age of 21. The room where i stay and where i plan to keep my wife is large and situated upstairs with a toilet and bath upstairs. The Spam is downstairs and we all plan to cook and eat together. The documents i can provide are; tenancy agreement between the council and my mom, letter from the council, utility bill of my mom, letter from my parents stating permission and no objection and i also plan on getting an home inspection report done.
So please tell me; is the current property and my conditions sufficient enough to meet the accommodatiom requirements of my Wifes Spouse Visa and whether i can provide my parents council home to meet the accommodation requirements? Will the property not be considered overcrowded or go against the overcrowded act? Can you also tell me what the letter from the council must state? and whether i would need a home inspection report to be done?

Thank you. I appreciate all the help from everyone here. Looking forward to a response.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Accommodation Help?!

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:42 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:04 pm
Hello;

I am hoping to apply for my wife’s spouse visa after 6 months. I do security on a flexible zero hour contract and also have another job on a zero hour contract. I have just started these 2 jobs so after 6 months i will be able to provide proof to meet the financial requirement. I am from a pakistani household in where everyone lives as a joint family. I wanted to ask whether my current accommodation conditions would be sufficient to provide in the spouse visa application and whether my parents property allow me to meet the accommodation requirements?. My parents house has been provided by the council and is council housing. The property is a semi detached house which has total 6 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 small Spam, 1 big joint toilet and shower and 1 Small single toilet and 1 small single shower. One of those bedrooms were made through extension and that big joint toilet and shower is next to that room. 4 bedrooms are reasonably large and 2 are really small bedrooms. 2 bedrooms are downstairs and 4 are upstairs. We are currently 6 people who live at the property where our parents have 1 room, and all 4 of us brothers have 1 room each. We are all over age of 21. The room where i stay and where i plan to keep my wife is large and situated upstairs with a toilet and bath upstairs. The Spam is downstairs and we all plan to cook and eat together. The documents i can provide are; tenancy agreement between the council and my mom, letter from the council, utility bill of my mom, letter from my parents stating permission and no objection and i also plan on getting an home inspection report done.
So please tell me; is the current property and my conditions sufficient enough to meet the accommodatiom requirements of my Wifes Spouse Visa and whether i can provide my parents council home to meet the accommodation requirements? Will the property not be considered overcrowded or go against the overcrowded act? Can you also tell me what the letter from the council must state? It is in the line of an NOC from the council stating address of the property and the layout e.g. 6 bedrooms, spam etc and that the council has no objection to your spouse joining you there as there is sufficient space to accommodate everyone without breaching the Housing Act. You do need to check asap if they provide such letter so you know where you stand and can plan ahead and whether i would need a home inspection report to be done? IMHO, it will be required with the description you gave above on occupancy.

Thank you. I appreciate all the help from everyone here. Looking forward to a response.

Thanks

hussain2017
England

Post by hussain2017 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:23 pm

Can you please tell me what you mean when you state
“It is in the line of an NOC from the council” regarding the letter from the council. I understand everything else just confused as to what you mean on that bit as i don’t understand what NOC is.

Looking forward to your response and thank you for your earlier response

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:53 pm

hussain2017 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:23 pm
Can you please tell me what you mean when you state
“It is in the line of an NOC from the council” regarding the letter from the council. I understand everything else just confused as to what you mean on that bit as i don’t understand what NOC is.

Looking forward to your response and thank you for your earlier response
NOC is No Objection Certificate or letter that you will obtain from the council in response to the question you asked that what will the letter from the council state (if they issue such letters)

hussain2017
England

Help with financial requirement documents?!

Post by hussain2017 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Hello;

I am due to apply for a spouse visa for my wife in 6 months. I am a british citizen and she is in Pakistan.
I am about to start work after coming back from holiday. This will be a fresh start with new employers.
I now have a permanent job in which I earn about £16,000 annually and also planning to work extra on weekends as a Casual Door Supervisor with an events security company on a casual contract.

In terms of documents, I have seen that i will need a 6 month bank statement, payslips, letter from employer, an employment contract, and a payslips authenticity letter (if the payslips are not on company headedpaper and instead printed electronically) to meet the financial requirement.

I have spoken to both of my employers on if they would be able to provide me these documents in the future and and there is a problem you see.

One of my employers who i work for once a week on a casual contract has stated that they cannot provide me with an employers letter, and a payslips authenticity letter as i am on a casual contract and they are not obliged to give me work. They did however say they can provide me with my Casual Employment Contract and Payslips.

They said my Employment Contract is easily accessible through my portal and i can print off any time. They also said my Payslips would me automatically emailed monthly to me in PDF format and would be printable ones and wouldn’t be posted on company headed paper.

On the other hand my permanent employer has told me they can provide me all the documents i need so no problem there.

My question is; would my second casual job cause a problem with my wives spouse visa application as my 2nd employers can’t provide me all the documents required? They can only provide me with printable at home employment contract and payslips. Thats it. Nothing else. No Employers letter from them and no payslips authenticity letter.

Thank you for reading this. Looking forward to your response. I really need help on this.