ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 points on my driving license

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsmoussa

3 points on my driving license

Post by tsmoussa » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 am

hi everyone

I have submitted my application last week, today i realized that my speed penalty which resulted in 3 points on my driving license is a criminal offence which i should have declared in my application form (obviously i didn't)

my question is what shall i do now, which form is to amend an application and where to send?

please it's very urgent cause i heard they might refuse my application.

I live in london and applied from inside the UK

thanks in advance for any help

pcal85
Newly Registered

Post by pcal85 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:37 am

You have 3 points on your licence and u sent it a week ago.Dont worry,your application is still pending and has not being decided upon by now.The guidance notes state that if u have any change of circumstance or u have any additional information to send,u can do so as long as ur application has not being decided on.So u can send in this new information with your reference no.if u dont ve ur reference no yet, send in your name and date of birth with ur nationality,that way they will be able to trace it ur application and add it.Just write the information i.e the fine and any details. send it by registered mail dat way u have covered ur back for any future arguements.

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:10 pm

thanks for your advice, that's exactly what I have done, hopefully it will work for me