ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance of funds and previous travel documents - urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nitya
Newly Registered

Maintenance of funds and previous travel documents - urgent

Post by nitya » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am

Hi,

I am about to apply for the PSW from UK. I have the bank statements that the bank posted to me, they are till the 21st October. For the dates 22nd Oct to 27th Oct, I took a temporary statement from the bank on their original letter head. I also have a letter from them that says that I am a customer since 2005 and that I have had more than £800 for the past one month. Is this letter enough? Is it supposed to say that the temporary statement is original?? It is not a simple printout but is on a proper letter.

Also, I was working in the UK earlier and my WP has expired now. Do I need to attach the WP with the application, or is the WP that is issued with the passport enough?? I am a bit nervous now, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

pcal85
Newly Registered

Post by pcal85 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:52 am

Hi,
Ur thread is not all dat clear.But i will try and help.Ur bank statements are up to 21st October.i believe those cover the three month period and U ve had £800 during the 3month period.the 21st October i believe are simply the statement dates and should run like 22nd august -21st September ;22nd sept-21st October ....etc. i guess.At the end of the day u have a statement for August,September and October and dat covers the 3 month period.so the 22nd -27th October,i don't what u re providing evidence in respect of.But the letter u got from the bank is ok as it is on the banks letterhead with ur banker confirming the funds and ur time with them.

i dont if this helps in a way.