ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I forgot to include verification checks consent form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maxzeke
Newly Registered
Argentina

I forgot to include verification checks consent form

Post by maxzeke » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:36 pm

Hi,
I have applied for British citizenship by naturalisation.
I have applied on the 27 of October, and my BRP and document upload was on the 3 of November.
I have included all the documents listed in my supporting documents checklist.
But I didn't realise there was one document that wasn't on my checklist, the verification checks consent form. By the way, It is a 3 part document, but I do not have a joint account, and I do not need a sponsor.

What can I do? is any way to contact the Home office? Will they contact me? or my application will simply be denied?
Thank you.

Bobo_chan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: I forgot to include verification checks consent form

Post by Bobo_chan » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:58 pm

You have not forgotten to submit this and you are not alone.

It seems to me like some sort of an error on their part as there are many people including me who have noticed this new mandatory consent form today which was not there at the time of submission of documents.

I have also seen quite a few people on facebook groups reporting the same problem and most people seem to believe that they forgot to provide this form.

Obviously everyone cannot forget to submit this important piece of mandatory document hence It makes me think that this is a recent change on their part which is creating anxiety among applicants.

I wish someone comes up with a screenshot of that page before that we can show to the homeoffice!

maxzeke
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by maxzeke » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:50 am

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:16 pm

guys what did you do with this consent form, have u sign and send it or just ignore it

mdhmilon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mdhmilon » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:34 pm

Have you got your decision without sending the verification checks consent form finally?

X_yzstar
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by X_yzstar » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:47 pm

Hello , have you been contacted by the UKVI?

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:27 pm

maxzeke wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:50 am
Hang on a second. What does this mean?

Do you need to print and take these documents in physical form to your biometrics appointment???

Or can you upload them somehow/somewhere? 100% upload - 0% physical has been my recent understanding, but now looking at this seems to be otherwise. Can anyone please explain step by step how the above documents get submitted?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

JSJS72
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by JSJS72 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:11 pm

im in the same boat, its been 4 months and at the time i sent in fingerprints, this verification form was not there.
Ive received no email from the home office as of yet. Hopefully someone in the same boat as us can tell us they got their decision approved soon.

deepthisatti
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by deepthisatti » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:13 pm

I am in the same boat as well, applied on 24-11-21 for naturalisation, gave fingerprints on same day but forgot to fill and upload consent form. Today I realised that I didnt fill and submitted it (clearly this wasn't part of the checklist provided at the end). No reply from homeoffice as of now. some of the applications who submitted after are getting approved as well (as per british-citizenship/naturalisation-appl ... 11000.html). Not sure, if this is holding up my application. Did anybody got any response from homeoffice?
I mailed the consent form to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk. Will let you know if i got any response. Please let me know if others got any better way of doing it.

sacbmth
Brazil

Post by sacbmth » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:55 pm

deepthisatti wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:13 pm
I am in the same boat as well, applied on 24-11-21 for naturalisation, gave fingerprints on same day but forgot to fill and upload consent form. Today I realised that I didnt fill and submitted it (clearly this wasn't part of the checklist provided at the end). No reply from homeoffice as of now. some of the applications who submitted after are getting approved as well (as per british-citizenship/naturalisation-appl ... 11000.html). Not sure, if this is holding up my application. Did anybody got any response from homeoffice?
I mailed the consent form to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk. Will let you know if i got any response. Please let me know if others got any better way of doing it.
Don't worry, I got mine approved last week and I was confused as well when I saw the consent form after submitting my application.

mitra_krishna
India

Post by mitra_krishna » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:57 pm

JSJS72 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:11 pm
im in the same boat, its been 4 months and at the time i sent in fingerprints, this verification form was not there.
Ive received no email from the home office as of yet. Hopefully someone in the same boat as us can tell us they got their decision approved soon.
I did not upload my verification checklist too and just got to know about it when I visited the forum today (I enrolled by biometrics yesterday). It mentioned that the checklist was meant to act as a guide and UKVCAS said that the mandatory document was the passport for them to scan and submit.

Nab90
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Nab90 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:32 pm

Hello, I just discovered that I have forgotten to submit the consent form as well. I have applied for myself and my wife on the 28th of Nov 2021 and no response so far, anyone can advise what should I do? shall I wait for the HO to contact me if they wanted to consent form or shall I try and send it?

Many thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:55 am

Nab90 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:32 pm
Hello, I just discovered that I have forgotten to submit the consent form as well. I have applied for myself and my wife on the 28th of Nov 2021 and no response so far, anyone can advise what should I do? shall I wait for the HO to contact me if they wanted to consent form or shall I try and send it?

Many thanks
Other poster on same thread stated getting it without submitting the consent form.

Anil0505
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Anil0505 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:48 pm

Dear All,

I am on the same boat. Forgot to send consent form along with other supporting documents. Please can you share, what have you done to rectify this issue? How did you contacted HO

Appreciate if you can share please

cowboy
Newly Registered

Post by cowboy » Sat May 28, 2022 6:31 pm

Hi, I missed the family consent form in IDV app but I have uploaded in www.ukvcas.co.uk website while submitting the application. is this a problem? please advise.

skflavorfeast2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by skflavorfeast2020 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:09 pm

kamoe wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:27 pm
maxzeke wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:50 am
Hang on a second. What does this mean?

Do you need to print and take these documents in physical form to your biometrics appointment???

Or can you upload them somehow/somewhere? 100% upload - 0% physical has been my recent understanding, but now looking at this seems to be otherwise. Can anyone please explain step by step how the above documents get submitted?
Dear Kamoe, Today I sent my BC application (husband and wife) and download all relevant documents after payments i.e Application, Checklist, Referee form and Consent form......but bit confused about consent form signature.... shall me and my wife both sign all 3 parts or just Part 1 and Part 2?

Please reply.
Thanks in advance