ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information Request URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Information Request URGENT

Post by immigrationgb » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi Friends,

I'm working in U.K on dependent VISA and because of the Tier1 regulations I came to India on vacation for 4 weeks and applied for the VISA on 14th Oct in Bangalore.

My leave is going to complete by end of next week and still I don't know the VISA status. Integra people verified my employement status with U.K company last week and not sure where the application at this moment.

My Questions are

1) Can I contact the Integra people to know the status?
2) Other wise what are the other options to know the status (Verified in the vfs website and called the vfs Bangalore)
3) Is there any way I can interact directly with British Embassy to know my status.

Thanks in advance to clarify my queries.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:00 pm

Try Track Your Application and see also Contact Us.

Additionally,
India, New Delhi, British High Commission wrote:Fax: ...
(91) (11) 2687 0060 Visa

Email: web.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:53 am

It is too, too early to expect a result.

venky72
Newly Registered

contact bhc chennai

Post by venky72 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:01 am

hi
you need to wait for sometime.actually i applied on 18th september still waiting for the result.you can contact bhc chennai by email.they are taking almost 8 weeks to complete the whole process.as far as i know,we can not contact integra people directly.
chennai.visaenquiry@fco.gov.uk

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Re: contact bhc chennai

Post by immigrationgb » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi Venky,

If I will not join back to my work job may be in dielamma. Do you thik it's worth to take the application back instead of waiting for so long.

I applied in Bangalore VFS , If I sent a mail to Chennai VFS do they able to provide the exact information?

Thanks
Bala

venky72 wrote:hi
you need to wait for sometime.actually i applied on 18th september still waiting for the result.you can contact bhc chennai by email.they are taking almost 8 weeks to complete the whole process.as far as i know,we can not contact integra people directly.
chennai.visaenquiry@fco.gov.uk

venky72
Newly Registered

Post by venky72 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 pm

hi
even thogh if you apply from bangalore they will send your application to chennai bhc.there ECO will take the decission.if you think of taking back your application you may not get your fee back.my advice is that please speak to your employer in UK and explain about the situation that your passport is with british high commission and it will take some time to get it back and requset them to extend your leave.see what happens.