ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Bank Statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tina16
India

spouse visa Adequate Maintenance (PIP)

Post by Tina16 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:42 pm

Hello,

If someone would like to apply for a spouse visa under Adequate Maintenance (PIP) and recently working full time (for the last 2 months ) then when they apply for spouse visa then is it sufficient if they show last 6 months PIP receiving the statement and last 2 months payslips, then it would be sufficient?

FYI, the person's current income is above the threshold anyways. Looking for expert's advice, please.

Many thanks,
T

Tina16
India

Re: spouse visa Adequate Maintenance (PIP)

Post by Tina16 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:23 am

Anyone can advice on the above please.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:45 am

Tina16 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:42 pm
Hello,

If someone would like to apply for a spouse visa under Adequate Maintenance (PIP) and recently working full time (for the last 2 months ) then when they apply for spouse visa then is it sufficient if they show last 6 months PIP receiving the statement and last 2 months payslips, then it would be sufficient?

FYI, the person's current income is above the threshold anyways. Looking for expert's advice, please.

Many thanks,
T
You can show 2 month payslips if you have only been employed for those 2 months.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:33 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply. If someone moved to the new job in last 2 months and previously 4 months he was in another full-time job then only recent jobs payslip will be sufficient under adequate maintenance or have to show previous job payslip as well.

So, two months recent job payslips + the last 6 months bank statement showing PIP received will be fine?

TODMATT wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:45 am
Tina16 wrote:
Hello,

Many thanks,
T
You can show 2 month payslips if you have only been employed for those 2 months.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:44 pm

Thanks again. I Got it...but I mean last 2 months i am in a new job; previously 4 months I was in another job....do I have to show those payslips as well for adequate maintenance..or only the recent jobs evidence will be ok.
Tina16 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:33 pm
Thanks a lot for your reply. If someone moved to the new job in last 2 months and previously 4 months he was in another full-time job then only recent jobs payslip will be sufficient under adequate maintenance or have to show previous job payslip as well.

So, two months recent job payslips + the last 6 months bank statement showing PIP received will be fine?

TODMATT wrote:
Tina16 wrote:
Hello,

Many thanks,
T

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Tina16 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:44 pm
Thanks again. I Got it...but I mean last 2 months i am in a new job; previously 4 months I was in another job....do I have to show those payslips as well for adequate maintenance..or only the recent jobs evidence will be ok.
Tina16 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:33 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Tina16 wrote:
Hello,

Many thanks,
T

Forget about previous job and focus on the above 2 pay slips from current employer.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:45 pm

Thankxxxxx

Notawhiff
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Notawhiff » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:51 pm

If your in recipient of pip you don't need to show your financial information only have to show that after bills and council tax that you are able to have enough money to support yourself and partner which is 120 pounds a week for a couple

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Hi again!

Following the previous query, if the persons' last couple of months' income ( wages) PIP (PIP rates changes from this month) changes and not the same amount in each month then what is the formula to calculate the average Adequate maintenance, please. For example for the last 2/3 months.

I would be grateful if anybody can help.

Many Thanks

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:33 am

Any suggestion pleaseeeeeee.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:19 pm

Anyone can help on this matter, please. I would just like to know how to calculate the average on adequate maintenance when the monthly amount varies!

Experts, please HELP.

mavaas11
United Kingdom

Post by mavaas11 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:59 am

Hey

I would use the older lower figure in calculations to make sure, theres no issue

Tina16
India

realtionship Proof documents

Post by Tina16 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:21 pm

Hi,

If someone applies under an adequate maintenance route for a married partner; then other than a marriage certificate what EXACTLY other documents have to submits for "Proof of relationship".

FYI, this is the first time spouse visa application and the married partner will apply from outside of the UK.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:37 pm

mavaas11 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:59 am
Hey

I would use the older lower figure in calculations to make sure, theres no issue
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
Can you please little elaborate ... I am sorry, I did not understand :(

Tina16
India

Spouse visa -Passport copy

Post by Tina16 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:27 pm

Hi,

I just would like to know, as a part of the spouse visa application, the Sponsor's passport copy has to submit as well? Or its not necessary and only the main applicant's passport is ok.

mavaas11
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa -Passport copy

Post by mavaas11 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:19 pm

Use the lower pay amount for PIP to be on the safe side paid before on March 2022 and before, you may need to add disability premiums to your calculations i.e. add onto £120. severe disability, enhanced premium etc check benefits rate 2022 under income support

use adequate maintenance pdf on google gov uk to find out how to calculate

pip award letter, bank statement with pip last 12 months

for relationship proof first time visa, marriage certificate , also translated to English public notarized if not in English. call chat log screenshots, flight tickets, immigration stamps to meet spouse, photos together abroad, gift receipts sent, money transfer receipts.

you really need to spend time researching if you're going to do it yourself, preferably use google search or forum search and type visa granted checklist on here, or with immigration boards visa checklist on google,

Tina16
India

Wrong Place of Birth in marriage Certificte

Post by Tina16 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:02 pm

Hi,

In the marriage certificate, all the information is correct but the place of Birth was wrongly put into a different city name!

Is it a Major issue to apply for a spouse visa as a sponsor? or shall I correct the marriage certificate or I just explain it in the cover letter.

Experts, please advise.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Wrong Place of Birth in marriage Certificte

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:18 am

Tina16 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:02 pm
Hi,

In the marriage certificate, all the information is correct but the place of Birth was wrongly put into a different city name!

Is it a Major issue to apply for a spouse visa as a sponsor? or shall I correct the marriage certificate or I just explain it in the cover letter.

Experts, please advise.
If there is a way to change or correct it. MC goes beyond for the purpose of this application so the error does not carry through or you having to face same as now later.

Tina16
India

UK Bank Statement

Post by Tina16 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Hi,

To submit a UK bank statement with the visa application, Shall I just printout /download the statement online or Do I have to go to the bank to collect the official copy with a sign/seal!

let me know, please.

Many thanks.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: UK Bank Statement

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:42 pm

Just download it from online.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:42 pm
Just download it from online.
Thank You.

Following the previous query, if the person's last couple of months' income ( wages) PIP (PIP rates changes from this month) changes and not the same amount in each month. Like in LAST 2 PAYSLIPS the mount is slightly different than what is the formula to calculate the average Adequate maintenance.

I would be grateful if YOU can help.

Many Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:38 pm

If the payslips are not the same, you will need to do average of the net pay divide it by number of weeks you have been employment.

Tina16
India

Post by Tina16 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:15 pm

Thank you.