ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First British Passport, will they fold my British Naturalisation certificate?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RoyalCitizen
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

First British Passport, will they fold my British Naturalisation certificate?

Post by RoyalCitizen » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:50 pm

Hi there,

I have read that in the past they've been folding applicants' British Naturalisation certificates even after sending a cover letter asking for not doing so. Some applicants even provided pre-paid A4 envelops so that they wouldn't fold their certificates, however they folded it anyway.

Has that changed recently or it's still the same misconduct of our documents?

If I request to not fold mine and provide a prepaid tracking envelope, will it be folded?

Cheers!

Brazos
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: First British Passport, will they fold my British Naturalisation certificate?

Post by Brazos » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:14 am

In my case the certificate was sent back in a plain A4 size envelope. The TNT delivery drivery folded it to post through the letterbox on the door. Wasn't creased though, and to be honest, I didn't mind much.