ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bobby2244
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payslip help

Post by Bobby2244 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:44 am

Hi my wife got promoted in September and received her first pay slip on the 30th of September and the process date states it was processed on the 30th. Do we have to provide payslips up until the 31st of March or February the 28th? Its really confusing

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip help

Post by TODMATT » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:54 pm

Bobby2244 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:44 am
Hi my wife got promoted in September and received her first pay slip on the 30th of September and the process date states it was processed on the 30th. Do we have to provide payslips up until the 31st of March or February the 28th? Its really confusing
The payslips must cover 6 months period if you are intend to go for category A which means you must be employed for 6 months fully before you can apply.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.