ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Scorecard questions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Daisies
Ireland

Scorecard questions

Post by Daisies » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:11 pm

Hi there,

We are currently getting my husband's application for citizenship together. I am an Irish national and we have been renting the same property for the past three years.
I have a few questions:
- I have always transferred the rent to the landlord with my husband either transferring me his share or more recently giving me the cash as he is now payed cash by his job. If we submit the record of my electronic payment with a letter of explaination would that be sufficient?
- For the three months, three differnt proof of residence prior to application for both of us would a letter from the letting agent suffice for both of us as one proof?
- My husband has only one record with the Social Welfare of 5 weeks on the PUP. This social welfare statement seems very scant with a single line on the page but is it still counted for the 50 points?
- For the doctors attendance record, will a proof of one appointment be sufficient?

Thanks for your help

meself2
Ireland

Re: Scorecard questions

Post by meself2 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:21 pm

Probably doctor's appointment would be enough for one year. Same with social welfare.
We're all confused with this new system, don't have any feedback yet.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Daisies
Ireland

Post by Daisies » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:37 am

meself2 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:21 pm
Probably doctor's appointment would be enough for one year. Same with social welfare.
We're all confused with this new system, don't have any feedback yet.
Thanks. Ya it's all just trying and seeing at the moment. My husband had the bins in his name but that doesn't seem to be accepted anymore. The electric is my name

ttowners
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by ttowners » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:46 pm

Social Welfare :
go to Revenue website and find the annual statement option. request for it there. you can either choose the statement for the amount you give or the statement of the amount you received.,

GP: You can request for a document note to say when you start seeing her/him, and statement of how often(date and payment) etc... my wife's document is charging it for 40e.

for myself.. i've been in Ireland for 5 year and i still havnt register for a GP yet.. since i always get ill when its bank holiday or when the GP is away.. so no record for me at all..

Ola2022
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ola2022 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:30 pm

Hi All, my question is also related to proof of residency on the new scorecard..
Is it possible to use the following as proof of residency/address (1) insurance paper where am a named driver and (2) Gp sick letter from 2017(GP closed or moved this year when I attempted to call and visit to get attendance record). require another 30 points to meet the 150 points on the scorecard. Any response is appreciated.Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:02 pm

Ola2022 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:30 pm
Hi All, my question is also related to proof of residency on the new scorecard..
Is it possible to use the following as proof of residency/address (1) insurance paper where am a named driver and (2) Gp sick letter from 2017(GP closed or moved this year when I attempted to call and visit to get attendance record). require another 30 points to meet the 150 points on the scorecard. Any response is appreciated.Thanks
Highly doubt about insurance: it was addressed to the main holder, so that's the person whose name and address is on it.
Sick letter - maybe, if you can enclose a note about that I'd say.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Ola2022
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ola2022 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:35 pm

meself2 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:02 pm
Ola2022 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:30 pm
Highly doubt about insurance: it was addressed to the main holder, so that's the person whose name and address is on it.
Sick letter - maybe, if you can enclose a note about that I'd say.
Thanks for the info