ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) Queries before submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Absywabs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

SET (M) Queries before submission

Post by Absywabs » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:21 pm

Hello, Thanks so much for everybody who run this forum. My apologies in advance for asking a question asked previously, however I have been confused by a solicitor friend hence just writing to confirm.

My wife is the applicant.
She received her visa on: 18/0/1/2017
She arrived in the UK on: 13/02/2017

When is the earliest she can submit a SET (M) application for ILR? Based on the guidance I concluded an application can be submitted up to 28 days in advance of the day she completes her 5 years in the UK which would be 13/02/2022 - 28 days (so essentially the application can be submitted right now).

Is my understanding correct?

My second question is is the super premium service currently suspended for SET (M)? Or is just a case there are only a limited number of slots available per day and just gets taken up quickly. Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (M) Queries before submission

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:46 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Absywabs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Absywabs » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:46 pm
Your understanding is correct.

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?
Thank you Zimba

Absywabs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Absywabs » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:30 am

Zimba wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:46 pm
Your understanding is correct.

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?
Just wanted to update you and the group on the status of Super premium option. I checked all day and found nothing.

Then right at mid night I logged in and the option was available. I believe the system makes next days allocation at mid night (at least as an IT guy this makes sense). Hope my experience is useful to somebody. Thanks again for your help.

Absywabs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Absywabs » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:40 am

Could I please ask another question.

The biometric service appointment I secured for my wife is on the 26th of February which is some days away. I submitted the ILR application early morning today.

There is a requirement that certain evidence be dated 28 days from the submission of the application I believe.

Is this calculated from the date of submission or when biometrics are given please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:47 am

Documents must be dated within 28 days on or before the date you apply and pay online, which is the application date. The biomtric appointment is irrelevant to this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Absywabs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Absywabs » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:51 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:47 am
Documents must be dated within 28 days on or before the date you apply and pay online, which is the application date. The biomtric appointment is irrelevant to this.
This is what I thought. Many thanks.