ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set LR proof of adress

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmd10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Set LR proof of adress

Post by Ahmd10 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:29 pm

Hello

I just want to clarify about set LR application, do I need proof of adress for last 10 years or last 2 years. And If 10 years can i use most of my bank statements as proof of adress.

Also Just 1st page of bank statement is OK where it says name and adress or need to give all pages of each bank statement showing each transactions.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set LR proof of adress

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:36 pm

No such evidence is required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ahmd10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahmd10 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:43 pm

Thanks CR001
If you kindly advise me what exactly documents do I need for Set LR then for proof of adress or they don't want any proof of adress.
I've more questions regarding my application.
1.My FLR application is still awaiting a decision with HO which is over 6 months now. And soon I'll be eligible for ILR under 10 year route.
Can I vary my FLR application to ILR when my 10 years completed in the UK.
If yes do I've to mention this in my ILR application cover letter?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:44 pm

You can vary your previous application if it was in time (you applied for FLR(M) before visa expiry). Proof of address is NOT needed under the long residence route
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ahmd10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahmd10 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:28 am

Thanks for your response
Yes it was in time application and I should have apply using FLR (FP) but on wrong advise I filled wrong form FLR IR applied in May 2021 and still awaiting decision.

I entered UK on outside of immigration rules visa in march 2012 to 2015. 3 y 3 month visa.
Then submitted wrong application in time.
Got refused and told by HO to submit correct application within 28 days.
Submitted fresh application in time and got leave to remain outside of immigration rules on the basis of private life valid 2015 to 2018 2.5 years stating 10 years route.
In 2018 solicitor advised apply for ILR beforer expiry of current leave .got ilr refused saying I am eligible for Ilr after 10 years lawful residency and 2.5 leave granted from 2018 to 2021.
In 2021 applied for FLR in time application and awaiting decision.

Now I'm thinking to vary my application to Set LR. As my 10 years complete in the UK on 1st March. Do I need to wait until 1st march for safe side or vary my application now using 28 days early time.

In travel history there's a question about visa refused. Do I've to mention yes because my ilr refused in 2018.

Any advise highly Appreciated

Ahmd10
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahmd10 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:52 pm

Hello

Can anyone suggest/advice please
Thanks