ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancé visa from UAE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

viki83

Fiancé visa from UAE

Post by viki83 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:26 am

Dear members,

I am a British citizen living in Dubai for the last 2 years. Now I prefer to move back to UK with my fiancé so I can get married in the UK and switch for spouse visa there. As per the requirements, I will submit my UAE salary slips and bank statements but how can I prove the accommodation condition since I am living here myself and currently have no place to stay in UK. But will move together with my fiancé. Only option I have is my sisters house which has 3 bedrooms so if she gives a letter that we can stay with her is that acceptable? Also do I need a job offer in UK? There isn't anywhere I can find clear guidelines for UK fiancé/spouse visa from abroad where both partners are abroad.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fiancé visa from UAE

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:58 am

You can only use overseas income if you also have a confirmed job in the UK to start within 3 months of arriving in the UK. It has to be a genuine job and UKVI check this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

viki83

Post by viki83 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:37 pm

Thanks for your reply. Please also clarify accommodation requirements if I am able to live in my sister's 3 bedroom owned house. Its my sister + her husband + 2 children living in 3 bedroom house. If she can provide a letter that she will accommodate us in one room would that be acceptable? Or what is the alternative option I wont be able to get a proper tenancy agreement from living outside UK

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:53 pm

viki83 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:37 pm
Thanks for your reply. Please also clarify accommodation requirements if I am able to live in my sister's 3 bedroom owned house. Its my sister + her husband + 2 children living in 3 bedroom house. If she can provide a letter that she will accommodate us in one room would that be acceptable? Or what is the alternative option I wont be able to get a proper tenancy agreement from living outside UK
'
You can use your sisters accommodation but you need to check whether the rooms will accommodate you and your partner. What are the age of the people living in the house? Gender of the children?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.