ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help !appeal time over wht shud i do!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

urgent help !appeal time over wht shud i do!

Post by kainatalipk » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am

hi every 1 i really need ur advice, i applied for dependent visa from pakistan, my application status was changed to collect on 19th sep, but as the collection centre were closed i didnt get call for collection till 15th oct , my question is becuse they put some objections on my application , i wanted to go for appeal but as i collected my application the time was over (28 days), it wasnt my fault , it was becuase the centres were closed, can any body plz plz help me regarding this matter, wht sould i do , do i have to call them to get extended time, or do i have to write them first, time is running out cause after collection i already waasted too much time, it 2nd nov, now and i dont knw wht to do ??????????????????????????????????

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 pm

My appeal will be late. What should I do? wrote:If your appeal will not be received by the required date, you must explain why you were not able to send it to us in time.

You can do this in section 2 of the AIT2 application form. An Immigration Judge will then consider the documents and decide whether there are special circumstances that will allow your appeal to proceed. The Judge will not make a decision on your appeal at that stage. The Judge will only consider if your appeal can proceed.

Late appeals should be faxed or posted directly to us at:
Asylum and Immigration Tribunal
PO Box 7866
Loughborough
LE11 2XZ

Fax 01509 221699 or 00441509 221699 if you are outside the UK
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.