ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Renewal - No Acknowledgement Email Received

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Krispy23
Newly Registered
Australia

IRP Renewal - No Acknowledgement Email Received

Post by Krispy23 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:33 pm

Hi All,

I applied for my IRP renewal online (Dublin) on 14 Dec 2021 and never received an acknowledgement email! Has this happened to anyone?

On the INIS JAHS website, my application with an OREG is under "Submitted" and my bank account was charged €300 straight away. I'm just worried that I never got an email which makes me wonder if mine has been a system glitch.

I did contact the support email and they didn't really answer my query, they just said there's a delay in applications. :roll:

It's been almost 2 months for me so I'm hoping I'll soon receive an email from them saying my application has been processed. Then I'll finally won't be stressed anymore.

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP Renewal - No Acknowledgement Email Received

Post by meself2 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:52 pm

Unfortunately, you're not the only one: numerous people mentioned not receiving acknowledgment email. That seems to be out of order: I got this email almost straight away after submitting an application.
Who did you email? immigrationsupport@justice.ie? Let them know a lot of time passed and you never got an acknowledgement.
Try using an email from contact us page that is applicable to your permit, maybe that'll clear something up.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Krispy23
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Krispy23 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:41 am

meself2 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:52 pm
Unfortunately, you're not the only one: numerous people mentioned not receiving acknowledgment email. That seems to be out of order: I got this email almost straight away after submitting an application.
Who did you email? immigrationsupport@justice.ie? Let them know a lot of time passed and you never got an acknowledgement.
Try using an email from contact us page that is applicable to your permit, maybe that'll clear something up.
I did see that post too, which got me worried even more.

I contacted immigrationsupport@justice.ie in January as to where my acknowledgement email is and their response just seems so generic. They even assumed that I received the email, when my query was about me not receiving the email!

"Due to the large number of renewal applications being received processing times are currently 8 to 9 working weeks. Applications are processed in chronological order. Your application will be processed as soon as we reach you in the queue.

Please note, as is stated on the email you received, your IRP card will arrive to the address you provided on the application form within 10-15 working days of your application being processed and approved by processing officer.

If there are any issues with your application, a member of staff will contact you via email. Please ensure to check your spam/junk mail folders also as they may be sent there inadvertently."

ksantos
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by ksantos » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:43 pm

Have you received your IRP or Acknowledgement Email?

I'm having the same problem. The immigration support e-mail never answer and when you call to Department of Justice firstly they treat you so bad and second they say you have to send an e-mail to ''immigrationsupport...'' same e-mail that never answered.

tdawg101
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by tdawg101 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:30 am

Hi Krispy,

I'm in the same boat as you, and I was wondering whether this was resolved? If so, how long did it take?