ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

nikhanama attestation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sameeraa
Newly Registered

Marriage Cert attested by MOFA PAKISTAN

Post by Sameeraa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:54 am

Hi, I have a question Does the marriage certificate from Pakistan need to be attested by the Pakistan Embassy in the UK. It has been registered attested both with NADRA/UC Council & MOFA in Pakistan. Before a spouse application for my wife to join me in UK.

Sameeraa
Newly Registered

nikhanama attestation

Post by Sameeraa » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:39 am

I am a Pakistan national lady married to a UK national gentleman. We married on October 21, and our marriage certificate is registered with UC/Nadra, and with MOFA. now the question is does this need to be attested further by UK Pakistani Embassy before I make a spouse application. I am living in Abu Dhabi on a work visa., and my application for a spouse visa will be from here, and my husband lives in London.

klownking
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: nikhanama attestation

Post by klownking » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:29 am

There is no need for the certificate to be attested by either the Pakistan embassy in the UK or MOFA. I have also applied for my wife spouse visa and submitted the certificate as it is because it is already verified.

MissingMySpouse
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: nikhanama attestation

Post by MissingMySpouse » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:11 pm

When I got married to my spouse, we were sent a 'Marriage Registration Certificate' which was stamped by the registrar. Half of it is it Urdu, the other half is identical but in English. Do you have something similar?