ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse/Dependent visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mohsin5kazmi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse/Dependent visa

Post by Mohsin5kazmi » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Hello guys

My friend is applying for my wife visa from Pakistan and also applying for first child British passport.
My question is what he should do in his wife for in dependant child section as I mention that child don’t have passport and in this section they asking for child nationality and passport.

Can he just say no in dependent section and mention that in cover letter that we applying for child first passport same time so both can get there passport and visa so they can travel together. Or is there any other option that we use in this case.

Mohsin5kazmi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse visa urgent Help needed

Post by Mohsin5kazmi » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:40 pm

Hello

My friend is applying for his wife and his new born child from Pakistan can someone help out and tell me what is the quickest route to apply for both?
Thanks