ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Lost BRC card application question "at any time have you ever had any of the following."

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

daisiewishes
Newly Registered

Help! Lost BRC card application question "at any time have you ever had any of the following."

Post by daisiewishes » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Hello

I would greatly appreciate help.

My situation:
I am currently in the UK on pre-settled status which I received in 2020. I have lost my BRC card however so I and now need to reapply which requires submission of my biometrics.

In 2021 I was arrested with NFA (NO FURTHER ACTION).
I was issued with a 28 day DVPO, which I understand is a civil order, and has now expired (nothing was breached).

There is a question on the form that says: “At any time have you ever had any of the following, in the UK?”
- A criminal conviction
- A penalty for a driving offence, for example disqualification for speeding or no motor insurance
- An arrest or charge for which you are currently on, or awaiting trial
- A caution, warning, reprimand or other out-of-court penalty
- A civil court judgment against you, for example for non payment of debt, bankruptcy proceedings or anti-social behaviour
- A civil penalty issued under UK immigration law

I don't see a category either the arrest with NFA or DVPO falls within, so I don't think it needs to be declared however I am uncertain. I don't want to declare it if isn't not required however I defo want to fill in everything accurately as they will take biometrics.

QUESTIONS:
1) Do I need to declare an arrest with no further action (NFA)?
2) Do I need to declare a DVPO? If so what category as this is a 'civil order'
3) If I need to declare what implication will this have?

Thank you.