ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision has been made

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Decision has been made

Post by Inferno » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:44 pm

Hi I was just wondering why TLS sent me 2 emails 6 minutes apart the first was:

Dear Customer,

TLScontact was notified by UKVI that a decision related to your visa application has been made.

As soon as your passport is ready to be returned, you will receive another email about the collection or the delivery procedure.

You can track the progress of your visa application by connecting to your account.

And the second was:
Dear Customer,

This is a short notice to kindly ask you to bear with us a little more as your application is still being processed and please be assured that you will be notified as soon as your passport is ready to be returned to you.

Thank you for your patience.

I am applying for my spouse to come from North africa and have not received a refusal or granted letter since these emails that came yesterday.

Any help will be appreciated

vinny

Re: Decision has been made

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:59 am

Wait for another email.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:45 am

Inferno wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:44 pm
Hi I was just wondering why TLS sent me 2 emails 6 minutes apart the first was:

Dear Customer,

TLScontact was notified by UKVI that a decision related to your visa application has been made.

As soon as your passport is ready to be returned, you will receive another email about the collection or the delivery procedure.

You can track the progress of your visa application by connecting to your account.

And the second was:
Dear Customer,

This is a short notice to kindly ask you to bear with us a little more as your application is still being processed and please be assured that you will be notified as soon as your passport is ready to be returned to you.

Thank you for your patience.

I am applying for my spouse to come from North africa and have not received a refusal or granted letter since these emails that came yesterday.

Any help will be appreciated
Probably automated mails sent out. Since no decision is stayed in mail, you will know this when passport is picked up.

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Inferno » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:49 am

Am I waiting for an email to pick up the passport now or have they sent the first email by mistake and its actually still being processed and no decision has been made? This was a priority application submitted on the 15th of December if it makes any difference.

Thanks

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Inferno » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:51 pm

I have now been called by TLS to come pickup the passport on Sunday as Friday and Saturday are the weekend there, don't UKVI usually send emails if it's a refusal since I am the sponsor and should be sent something in order to make next steps.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:53 pm

Inferno wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:51 pm
I have now been called by TLS to come pickup the passport on Sunday as Friday and Saturday are the weekend there, don't UKVI usually send emails if it's a refusal since I am the sponsor and should be sent something in order to make next steps.

Thanks
No they don't. You will only know the outcome/result of the application when you collect the passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Inferno » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:50 pm

Visa was successful, that was quite a quick turn around in just 6 weeks for a North African country. Quite surprised.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Inferno wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:50 pm
Visa was successful, that was quite a quick turn around in just 6 weeks for a North African country. Quite surprised.
Congratulations

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Inferno » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:27 am

Thanks!