ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[T2 General] Evidence of my absence from the UK and Crown Dependencies

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s37
Newly Registered
India

[T2 General] Evidence of my absence from the UK and Crown Dependencies

Post by s37 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:53 pm

Hi,

I have read Zimba's replies in similar threads but I need confirmation on my understanding regarding:

Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies

I understand no specific letter is requested, and rules have changed, but I wanted to confirm if a general letter encompassing all leaves during the employment period is sufficient?

Something like: All periods of absence from the UK during the employment period were authorised. This includes periods of working remotely.

Or because of remote working periods, the letter should include specific dates and periods?

S

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: [T2 General] Evidence of my absence from the UK and Crown Dependencies

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:25 pm

Yes a general letter is enough. This has been repeated many times
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice