ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Re: Long residence eligibility

Post by PoojaL » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:23 pm

PoojaL wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:59 pm
PoojaL wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:54 pm
PoojaL wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:44 pm
Hello All,

I have decided to wait until I get my renewed Passport and B1 certificate , and if I am lucky enough then I will vary my current application to LR.
But I need your help on few questions-

1. If I varied with super priority and if it got approved, then can withdrawn my child's application? So that she can apply for naturalisation directly.

2. My Husband is a main applicant on FLR FP and I am his dependent so when I will vary my application to Set LR , do I have to change his application also to FLR M?

3. If both above questions answer is yes then Can i withdrawn my child's application and vary mine & my husband 's all together on the same day before I get approval for ILR?

4. We have an another daughter of 9 months old, we haven't applied anything for her yet, would that be a problem? Because every application has questions for child's immigration status. And I just mentioned doesn't applied for her passport yet.

5. Do I need to send any email to ukvi to notify them about the variation of application? If yes do you know any email I'd for this?

6. Do I need to wait to see if they are considering my new application? Or it will automatically get varied on the same day of submission?

7. Can I vary mine by super priority and separately for my husband in standard service?

Thank you very much

Thank You

Hello All,

Kindly guide me on above questions 🙏
I have received my renewed Passport today and booked my B1 test on Thursday so as soon as I receive my test result I will vary my current application to LR with super priority.
Please help me with your guidance to go correct and have a successful application 🙏 😊

Thanks in advance

Please help me 😔

Hello,

Is there anyone who can answer my concerns 🙏

Please 🙏

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:22 pm

PoojaL wrote:
Hello All,

I have decided to wait until I get my renewed Passport and B1 certificate , and if I am lucky enough then I will vary my current application to LR.

1. If I varied with super priority and if it got approved, then can withdrawn my child's application? So that she can apply for naturalisation directly.

2. My Husband is a main applicant on FLR FP and I am his dependent so when I will vary my application to Set LR , do I have to change his application also to FLR M?

3. If both above questions answer is yes then Can i withdrawn my child's application and vary mine & my husband 's all together on the same day before I get approval for ILR?

4. We have an another daughter of 9 months old, we haven't applied anything for her yet, would that be a problem? Because every application has questions for child's immigration status. And I just mentioned doesn't applied for her passport yet.

5. Do I need to send any email to ukvi to notify them about the variation of application? If yes do you know any email I'd for this?

6. Do I need to wait to see if they are considering my new application? Or it will automatically get varied on the same day of submission?

7. Can I vary mine by super priority and separately for my husband in standard service?

Thank you very much

Thank You
1. Yes
2. You can if you want
3. I suggest to apply for ILR, get approval first and then do that
4. No issue
5. No. A new application is automatically considered a variation of your pending application
6. A new application is automatically considered a variation of your pending application
7. Priority is type of visa service. If it is offered you can use it. SET(LR) and FLR(M) will be two separate applications
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:36 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:22 pm
PoojaL wrote:
Hello All,

Thank you very much

Thank You
1. Yes
2. You can if you want
3. I suggest to apply for ILR, get approval first and then do that
4. No issue
5. No. A new application is automatically considered a variation of your pending application
6. A new application is automatically considered a variation of your pending application
7. Priority is type of visa service. If it is offered you can use it. SET(LR) and FLR(M) will be two separate applications
Hello Zimba,

Thank you very much for your time and advice 😊
One last question do I need to wait for my language certificate to come before the application for super priority, as it is mentioned on trinity site that it takes little while until they update our results on the system for home office to check.
If I apply with the URN and if it doesn't show the result details on the system, is there any chance of ILR rejection or they will try again.?

Thank you 😊

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:37 pm

I suggest to wait
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:39 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:37 pm
I suggest to wait
Ok Thanks I will wait then✋️

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:44 pm

PoojaL wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:39 pm
Zimba wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:37 pm
I suggest to wait
Ok Thanks I will wait then✋️
And also I checked that in the form if I select to provide b1 certificate then it is not asking me any URN and it is asking me for certificate in the documents, so atleast I can search priority appointments daily and once I get certificate I will book my biometric.
The reason I want to do this because I want to vary my current application before they take the decision.
Please share What is your thoughts on this?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:48 pm

As I said you should wait to get your certificate before booking an appointment

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:54 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:48 pm
As I said you should wait to get your certificate before booking an appointment
Thanks 😊 you are amazing 👏

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I have got my ILR approved today.
I have given biometric today 11am and received decision at 5.35pm.
Very happy and Thank you so much for all your support, specially vinny and Zimba.

Kindly suggest me please how can I withdraw my daughter's pending application & apply for her naturalisation ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:04 pm

https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa

Children do NOT naturalise, they should be registered using form MN1: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-form-mn1

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:50 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:04 pm
https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa

Children do NOT naturalise, they should be registered using form MN1: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-form-mn1
Yes I meant registration my bad
Thanks for the help, I have send the cancellation request and also submitted registration for both of my kids.
As well as varied my husband's application to FLR M
Hopefully everything goes well 🙏
Really appreciate your support Thanks 😊 🙏 ❤️

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:31 pm

Hello All,

I have question regarding my husband's application,
He came in the UK sep 2007 on student visa
Then psw and after that Tier 1 general 2011-2016
He applied for ILR after 5 year on tier 1 but the application got on hold then in sep 2017 he varied to Long Residence and it was still on hold then finally in January 2019 he got ILR refused and 30 months leave to remain granted on the basis of exceptional circumstances as our daughter is a special child.

My question is
The letter was showing reason that the earnings he showed for Tier 1 on self employed 2010-2011was not filed on the same year and it was amended later in 2015 and there was some mistake from accountant of around £4400 when it was amended so the earnings doesn't match and earnings on self employed is declared differently with HMRC, so you have not scored sufficient points under the immigration rules for leave to remain to be granted,
They mentioned that we are satisfied that based on your actions in declaring different amounts of income to HMRC and UKVI , you have either misrepresented earnings to HMRC or provide false information to UKVI and it is deemed that in light of your character and conduct your presence in the uk is undesirable.
Do you think he would be eligible anytime soon?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:50 pm

It seems he has been put under the 10 years route. The tax amendment issues will cause refusal unless he switches to 5 year family route and apply for ILR after 5 years

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:35 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:50 pm
It seems he has been put under the 10 years route. The tax amendment issues will cause refusal unless he switches to 5 year family route and apply for ILR after 5 years
That means he won't be able to put ILR unless he continues with the another 10 years route which was granted from January 2019 or now he already applied for FLR M and if it gets approved then after 5 years right?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:20 pm

PoojaL wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:35 pm
Zimba wrote:
That means he won't be able to put ILR unless he continues with the another 10 years route which was granted from January 2019 or now he already applied for FLR M and if it gets approved then after 5 years right?
Correct.

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:20 pm
PoojaL wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:35 pm
Zimba wrote:
Correct.
Thank you so much 💓

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:24 pm

Hello,

Please help me with this
If I apply for child benefit, DLA for my daughter 9 years , and carer allowance .

1. Would this have any impact on FLR M application for my husband?
My daughter's school SENCO and social worker telling us from so many years that I should apply for DLA and carer allowance so that my daughter will get proper support when she become adult because then government will have all her records in the system and also we can have a blue badge which we really needed.

And also in the FLR M form there was a question regarding partner applying any benefits there was carer allowance and DLA options were there and I ticked none of this benefits.

2.If I could apply this benefits do I have to write covering letter explaining this because i ticked no in the form?

We are not intending to take any other benefits only this three if I can on my name.

3. Will my husband still get 5 years route, if i apply this benefits?

Any suggestions are appreciated
Thank You very much

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Please start a new post in the 'Immigration for family members' sub forum as this is not relevant here

immigration-for-family-members/