ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 1 violation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stbigo
Newly Registered
Armenia

Stamp 1 violation

Post by stbigo » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:45 am

I currently have stamp 1 (critical skills) and have a full time job and I pay tax PAYE, etc.

I recently started a youtube channel and currently making a few hundreds / month which is paid directly into my irish bank account.

I was wondering if this would violate the stamp 1 rules since I have some additional income? note that I will pay tax on the additional income.

Nala2021
Greece

Re: Stamp 1 violation

Post by Nala2021 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:50 am

stbigo wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:45 am
I currently have stamp 1 (critical skills) and have a full time job and I pay tax PAYE, etc.

I recently started a youtube channel and currently making a few hundreds / month which is paid directly into my irish bank account.

I was wondering if this would violate the stamp 1 rules since I have some additional income? note that I will pay tax on the additional income.
I believe you will have to disclose this, with the necessary information, to the necessary authorities. If you pay tax on it, this means that you will have to declare it to Revenue. It's thus better to get everything out in the open, before authorities receive information from Revenue and it backfires to you regarding integrity and honesty.

avta
Ireland

Re: Stamp 1 violation

Post by avta » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:27 pm

Hey,

Check your work contract first. Check it for allowed working hours rules and employment notification for any additional work outside of working hours. This can violate it also if you additional work will be permanently outside of maximum government allowed weekly hours. There was unlucky luas driver who works as a taxi driver outside of his shift few years ago.