ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

scorecard for child Naturalisation application ( form 11) ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hanson
Newly Registered
China

scorecard for child Naturalisation application ( form 11) ?

Post by Hanson » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:55 pm

Hi all,
I am preparing the application ( form 11 )for one of my daughters who is born in Ireland after1/1/2005. just wondering if anyone can help me to answer these two questions would be much appreciated.

1:). is the scorecard applied to the form 11 application? ( because I can't see the requirements in form 11 as the adult application )
2:). do I need to send the original passport in? ( still required in form 11 )

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... m-CTZ6.pdf

BR

meself2
Ireland

Re: scorecard for child Naturalisation application ( form 11) ?

Post by meself2 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:43 pm

Honestly, good question. There is a scorecard section for minor, but, well, what can you get for your daughter?
Your best bet would ask citizenship or immigrationsupport@justice.ie about it I'd say.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Hanson
Newly Registered
China

Post by Hanson » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:50 pm

Hi meself2,
thank you for your reply. able to get a school letter which is 100 scores (Primary / Secondary School in Ireland attendance record ), others like Doctor / Hospital attendance record would be 50 scores. able to make up 150 scores.
just very confused about new rules, especially about sending in the original passport would take ages to get it back.

emailed to citizenshipinfo@justice.ie no response yet. may try email immigrationsupport@justice.ie

thanks again

BR

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:12 pm

It is confusing. I'd hope you can do send a notarized copy like on adult one in these times but doubt that.
Might also be of interest to you that minor application form (Form 9) only have school letters (or refugee/social welfare) as residency requirement there, which adds further to the confusion.
As they haven't changed the forms, I'd honestly hope they'll accept any application submitted by old rules - not our fault they weren't very prepared.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Nala2021
Greece

Post by Nala2021 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:14 pm

Hanson wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:55 pm
Hi all,
I am preparing the application ( form 11 )for one of my daughters who is born in Ireland after1/1/2005. just wondering if anyone can help me to answer these two questions would be much appreciated.

1:). is the scorecard applied to the form 11 application? ( because I can't see the requirements in form 11 as the adult application )

BR
See this link for confirming the fact that you should send a photocopy of passport (certified).

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/qu ... itizenship

nafkhann
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by nafkhann » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:40 pm

Hanson wrote:
Hi all,

BR
Hi There
I have a question relation about the form 11 I just want to know do i need to use residency calculator submit with form 11?
Secondly my two daughters are born in 2009 and 2012 can I apply citizenship for them because at birth of them I wasn't have a legal status at that time
I am really appreciate if you could reply me
Thanks

Hanson
Newly Registered
China

Post by Hanson » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:32 pm

nafkhann wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:40 pm
Hanson wrote:
Hi all,

BR
Hi There
I have a question relation about the form 11 I just want to know do i need to use residency calculator submit with form 11?
Secondly my two daughters are born in 2009 and 2012 can I apply citizenship for them because at birth of them I wasn't have a legal status at that time
I am really appreciate if you could reply me
Thanks
yes ,you need to use your own stamp for residency calculator for form 11, once you meet the 5 years mark, you can apply both of them for citizenship .

Hanson
Newly Registered
China

Post by Hanson » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Nala2021 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:14 pm
Hanson wrote:
Hi all,

BR
See this link for confirming the fact that you should send a photocopy of passport (certified).

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/qu ... itizenship
Hi, thank you for this latest info .