ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IDV app ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

user36
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payslip and bank statement

Post by user36 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:13 pm

Hello

I just would like to ask a question which is stressing me out regarding my application. My husband is my sponsor and he is the owner and the director of limited company, I work for him as well, so I am applying by joining our income and will provide the company papers.

My question is, in one of our salary deposited to our bank account ( joint account) the money that was deposited under my husband name was over than what stated in the payslip, that was an error by the accountant, he tried to transfer our salary as one lump sum ( with reference my husband name ) but put wrong amount then transfer again the difference( with reference my name), after that he sent my salary when he recognised he should send every salary separately ( as usual ) despite the face that it is joint bank account. That led to my husband being overpaid than his payslip. My husband refund half the amount of the over payment and not yet the outstanding.

Do I need to explain why this error has appeared on a cover letter and why the payslip amount not as the bank transfer ? or just leave it to not complicate things as long it's not less than his salary.

Please advise

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip and bank statement

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:32 pm

I do not see an issue here. A cover letter should be ok.

If you are applying under the family route, you must apply under catagory F or G and staisfy the requirmenets. This is because your are wokring for a sepecified company (it is owned by your husband)

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

user36
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip and bank statement

Post by user36 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:46 pm

Thanks Zimba for your prompt reply, really appreciated

I agree with you cover letter should be ok, but I am hesitant to not confuse the case worker by the explanation , my husband says doesn't need to write it. I am in the middle so I sought advice :)

Yes.. thanks for reassurance, I am aware of the the requirements as my husband is the director, we applied FLR(M) and we are doing it again the same way.

user36
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

IDV app ?

Post by user36 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:08 pm

Hello

I've just submitted my application Set(M), and was directed to book an appointment through UKVAC, after creating password on the website, I got an email informing me that I might get an invitation email to use IDV application after assessing wether my application can be progressed through this app rather than booking appointment, which basically means they will reuse my old biometric details.

As far as I know this service was offered last year due to covid-19, so I am not sure if this is an error email and I am wasting my time waiting for the invitation email. The problem is the email stated that I can not book an appointment until they contact me, Any one came across something similar recently ?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: IDV app ?

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:59 pm

IDV app is being used for more and more applications when they qualify. They will let you know by email. Wait to hear from them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

user36
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by user36 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:26 pm

I thought they stopped it, Thanks a lot Zimba.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:44 am

user36 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:26 pm
I thought they stopped it, Thanks a lot Zimba.
It's starting to get used again.