ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit VISA terms and condition-within one month to enter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atikur
United Kingdom

Visit VISA terms and condition-within one month to enter

Post by atikur » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:08 am

My parents have got the visit visa from Bangladesh (Six months and Multiple entry). Their passports have been collected yesterday and visa starting date is 1th Feb 2022. There is a myth that people has to enter to the UK within ONE MONTH once visa is granted. Is it really true that they have to get in the UK within ONE month?
Is there any kind of immigration rules for that? I tried to search in the website and couldn't find relating this information at all. Please help me out somebody.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit VISA terms and condition-within one month to enter

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:16 am

atikur wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:08 am
My parents have got the visit visa from Bangladesh (Six months and Multiple entry). Their passports have been collected yesterday and visa starting date is 1th Feb 2022. There is a myth that people has to enter to the UK within ONE MONTH once visa is granted. Is it really true that they have to get in the UK within ONE month? Not true
Is there any kind of immigration rules for that? I tried to search in the website and couldn't find relating this information at all. Please help me out somebody.
There is no such requirement for visit visa.
It used to be so for spouse visa but due to covid 19 that's even changed.

atikur
United Kingdom

Re: Visit VISA terms and condition-within one month to enter

Post by atikur » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Thanks for the reply.