ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referees and Identity

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhsohail
Newly Registered

Referees and Identity

Post by mhsohail » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:25 am

Sorry for asking silly q's but I thought it's better to get advice rather than confuse

On the back of the applicant’s photograph, please write
their full name and date of birth.
I assume it's my(Applicant's) Full Name and my DOB need to be put on the back of the picture

and only documents needed to upload are
Passport
ILR BRP
References
Life in UK & English Language test

Thanks in advance

kamoe
European Union

Re: Referees and Identity

Post by kamoe » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:18 am

mhsohail wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:25 am
On the back of the applicant’s photograph, please write
their full name and date of birth.
I assume it's my(Applicant's) Full Name and my DOB need to be put on the back of the picture
You do realise the referee forms are digital documents? And do you realise that you do not have to submit any physical document, at all? (Only take your passport to the biometrics appointment, but all supporting documents are uploaded in digital form).

As such, there is no "back of the picture" here. That's legacy wording for when people actually printed the form and physically pasted their picture, and sent it physically with the application... Now you are supposed to scan it and upload it.

You need to fill in our name where it says "Applicants name" on the form. And maybe DOB. Other than that I do not know what else you need to do or how else you want to translate a legacy instruction into its equivalent for a PDF document that is only ever going to be uploaded and reviewed in digital form.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

mhsohail
Newly Registered

Re: Referees and Identity

Post by mhsohail » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:18 pm

for you reply