ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa duration advise

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranab0077

Visit visa duration advise

Post by pranab0077 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:23 am

Hi all,
My brother mentioned 1 month stay in his visit visa application.
Toady, he has been granted multiple visit visa for 6 months.

a) Can he stays more than 1 month? May be 2/3 months.

b) If he stays 2/3 months, will it be a problem for his future visit visa applications.

**Some members in UK immigration group in Facebook advised, it's fine and there won't be a problem.
Some said, it will be a problem. So, I'm confused. If anyone has had this kind of issue or experience, please share.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa duration advise

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:32 am

pranab0077 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:23 am
Hi all,
My brother mentioned 1 month stay in his visit visa application.
Toady, he has been granted multiple visit visa for 6 months.

a) Can he stays more than 1 month? May be 2/3 months.

b) If he stays 2/3 months, will it be a problem for his future visit visa applications.

**Some members in UK immigration group in Facebook advised, it's fine and there won't be a problem.
Some said, it will be a problem. So, I'm confused. If anyone has had this kind of issue or experience, please share.
It is a mixed bag of opinion but I can tell you for a fact that I am yet to encounter anyone who because of staying more than the period they stated in application or landing card had difficulty in getting visa(s) at a later date.
You should note that such persons I referred to adhered to the conditions of their visas left UK before the expiry of the visa.