ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 - Verification checks consent form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imab

MN1 - Verification checks consent form

Post by imab » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:17 pm

I have made an online application to register my 2 kids born here in UK as British Citizens. One of the parents has ILR. After paying, a few consent forms show up for download and signature. Please provide guidance on the following document template to be signed https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf.

PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
- To be signed by the applicants. As kids are small, should parents sign on their behalf - 1 form for each kid?

PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information
- To be signed by 'join owner' whose information has been provided in addition with applicant.
Should parents and referres sign this as their information is provided in MN1 - 1 form for each kid?

PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor
- To be signed by person who is to provide the applicant with financial support
As Kids are dependent. parents should sign this part as well - again, 1 form for each kid?

kimelsa21
Newly Registered
India

Re: MN1 - Verification checks consent form

Post by kimelsa21 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:39 am

Hi, What did you do for the verification checks consent form? Im in the same situation as well. Thanks

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 am

Yes you will sign all forms...
I applied nearly 3 months I'm.still waiting no decision....

biziguy22
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by biziguy22 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:42 pm

I printed out all the pages --> signed all of them --> Scanned and uploaded all of them.
Let the case worker bin the pages he doesn't need, I am not taking head-ache to read and try decipher or figure-out which ones they don't need. Phew...