ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI documents for minor

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranu

OCI documents for minor

Post by pranu » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Hi All,

I will be applying for the OCI for my 4 year old daughter at VFS Goswell Road (London).

Kindly help with the below questions:
1. The royal mail self-addressed envelope with 100g stamp is good or we need it for 500g?
2. What original documents are kept by VFS?
3. Do we need a consent letter from both father and mother?
4. The thumb impression can be in black ink right?

Thanks.

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: OCI documents for minor

Post by dontringthebell » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:29 am

pranu wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:56 pm
Hi All,

I will be applying for the OCI for my 4 year old daughter at VFS Goswell Road (London).

Kindly help with the below questions:
1. The royal mail self-addressed envelope with 100g stamp is good or we need it for 500g? 100gm is good
2. What original documents are kept by VFS? Registration Certificate, Birth Certificate, Surender Certificate, it could vary based on your daughters root claim to OCI as in self or through parents
3. Do we need a consent letter from both father and mother? One letter signed by both
4. The thumb impression can be in black ink right? yes, she can also write her name

Thanks.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/in ... h/#new-oci
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI