ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Dependent Form Help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

niea
Newly Registered
Philippines

Skilled Worker Dependent Form Help

Post by niea » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:12 pm

Good evening,

Currently filling up the form and there are some questions that is quite confusing for me. Currently applying for a PBS Extension, main applicant already on ILR. I need clarification please. It is for the following questions that I am unsure of:

People applying with you
    Does the main applicant already have their Skilled worker visa? Yes
      Do you have the main applicant's UAN? Yes
        What is the main applicant's UAN? Which UAN should I use? Previous application under Tier 2 (Skilled Worker Visa or Current ILR?

-It doesn't have any follow-up question if the main applicant has ILR.

Financial Maintenance

Has main applicant's employer agreed to certify your financial maintenance? No (Previous COS say Y but I assume that was only for the 1st month?) Is this right?
          Have you lived in the UK for the last 12 months? Yes

Also, this may be a bit off topic but do you know if a dependent can work while waiting for a visa decision? Current visa expires on April.

I assume that we also have to pay 3 years IHS but my friend did hers for her family, same visa category PBS dependent but they didn't have to pay?

I appreciate your help. Thank you so much.

Best regards.

ywlgy
          United Kingdom

Re: Skilled Worker Dependent Form Help

Post by ywlgy » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:48 pm

Use ILR's UAN.

No to employer's maintenance. Besides, you don't need to show any maintenance because you've been in the UK for more than 12 months.

Yes you can continue to work as long as you applied before current visa expiry.

You need to pay 3y IHS unless you are exempt. Check here for exemptions https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... -needs-pay
          DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

niea
          Newly Registered
          Philippines

Post by niea » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:02 pm

niea wrote:
          Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:12 pm
          Good evening,

Currently filling up the form and there are some questions that is quite confusing for me. Currently applying for a PBS Extension, main applicant already on ILR. I need clarification please. It is for the following questions that I am unsure of:

People applying with you
            Does the main applicant already have their Skilled worker visa? Yes
              Do you have the main applicant's UAN? Yes
                What is the main applicant's UAN? Which UAN should I use? Previous application under Tier 2 (Skilled Worker Visa or Current ILR?

-It doesn't have any follow-up question if the main applicant has ILR.

Financial Maintenance

Has main applicant's employer agreed to certify your financial maintenance? No (Previous COS say Y but I assume that was only for the 1st month?) Is this right?
                  Have you lived in the UK for the last 12 months? Yes

Also, this may be a bit off topic but do you know if a dependent can work while waiting for a visa decision? Current visa expires on April.

I assume that we also have to pay 3 years IHS?

I appreciate your help. Thank you so much.

Best regards.

niea
                  Newly Registered
                  Philippines

Post by niea » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:19 pm

ywlgy wrote:
                  Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:48 pm
                  Use ILR's UAN.

No to employer's maintenance. Besides, you don't need to show any maintenance because you've been in the UK for more than 12 months.

Yes you can continue to work as long as you applied before current visa expiry.

You need to pay 3y IHS unless you are exempt. Check here for exemptions https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... -needs-pay
                  Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated :)