ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority service delayed ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amah22
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Super priority service delayed ILR

Post by Amah22 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:52 pm

I have submitted my ILR application on 26feb2022
Got appointment of 9march 2022 submitted documents.
Next day on 10 march 2022 received email from home office Ur application raises complex issue it appears Ur application cannot b processed in 1 day target.we require further time to reach decision..
Iam on 5year route British husband n have British Childern

Amah22
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Super priority service delayed ILR

Post by Amah22 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:54 pm

Any idea when will I recv my ILR I took super priority service of 800£ but still waiting

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:15 am

No one can tell you what to expect and when to expect a decision. This has been repeated many many times on many topics on the forum if you bother to search the topics. Every application is unique and will be decided on its own timeframe. There are NO guarantees for the super-priority service if your application raises complex issues. We already have a timeline topic on top of the forum for people who got their ILR.

Regarding refunds: general-uk-immigration-forum/priority-s ... l#p2036256

Now you should treat your application as if it is a standard application. Wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:52 am

What happens when the Rules and Guidances themselves make applications inherently complex and the applicant isn’t at fault?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.