ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application for Infant. Referee personal details.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CosmosS
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

MN1 Application for Infant. Referee personal details.

Post by CosmosS » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:35 pm

Hi, my application for ILR has been successful today.

I am working on the MN1 application for my UK born infant now that one of the parents is settled (myself).

I think the nursery will certainly provide the required references. We are on very good terms with them and all the staff. However, I feel uneasy about asking the nursery nurses for their DoBs and their passport numbers. Is this an absolute requirement? As I feel people should always be careful with document numbers and DoBs as I would.

I have read on another forum that for the passport number and DoB, "available upon request" could be filled in instead. However, I cannot locate the post anymore and I cannot find reference to this in the guidance on the gov website for MN1.

Thank you.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: MN1 Application for Infant. Referee personal details.

Post by mesn » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:42 am

CosmosS wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:35 pm
Hi, my application for ILR has been successful today.

I am working on the MN1 application for my UK born infant now that one of the parents is settled (myself).

I think the nursery will certainly provide the required references. We are on very good terms with them and all the staff. However, I feel uneasy about asking the nursery nurses for their DoBs and their passport numbers. Is this an absolute requirement? As I feel people should always be careful with document numbers and DoBs as I would.

I have read on another forum that for the passport number and DoB, "available upon request" could be filled in instead. However, I cannot locate the post anymore and I cannot find reference to this in the guidance on the gov website for MN1.

Thank you.
HI is flexible with small children. You can always use a person who satisfies the adult referee requirement and mention it in the application. I had checked with Nursery/ School and mentioned to them its fine if they are not willing to share their personal details.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022