ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Abby10
India

Naturalisation Queries

Post by Abby10 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:44 pm

Hi Team,

I am in process of applying for my naturalisation (ILR received on September 2020) and have few queries so hoping you can help with.

1. I am planning to travel to Paris in May and then India in August

2. Under which circumstances I cannot travel if my Ceremony is before any of the above travel month

3. What is the best option to do considering we are March?

4. How much time does it take to go through overall process (Naturalisation + British Passport)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Naturalisation Queries

Post by mesn » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:57 am

Abby10 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:44 pm
Hi Team,

I am in process of applying for my naturalisation (ILR received on September 2020) and have few queries so hoping you can help with.

1. I am planning to travel to Paris in May and then India in August

2. Under which circumstances I cannot travel if my Ceremony is before any of the above travel month

3. What is the best option to do considering we are March?

4. How much time does it take to go through overall process (Naturalisation + British Passport)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
You can apply now and chose a ceremony date in Sep if you get the approval before your trip. Naturalization approvals are currently taking 2-6 months, based on luck.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022