ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applicants from Chennai for tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srika81
Newly Registered

Applicants from Chennai for tier 1

Post by srika81 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 am

Dear All,

I have created this thread to help ourself ( people who applied in chennai
)with queries, processing times, other related info.

Pls share in useful info about you application date, stamping date, visa status and other news.
Lets have better update so that un-necessary tension/worry can be minimised

Thanks
Srika
Last edited by srika81 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 am

Hi srika,
On the lighter side, do you really mean you have created a forum. I thought you created a thread.

Otherwise,

Applied from VFS, Hyderabad - 15/Sep
Integra - 24/Sep
Current status - Enquiries complete, in queue of ECO.
- Ramgsk

srika81
Newly Registered

Post by srika81 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:00 am

Hi Ram,

Sorry i was actually menaing a thread. Oops!!! anyway i've applied on oct 8th and my current status is pending verification at integra.

Ther has been a steady increase on 10% on the No.application at BHC making the queue even longer :( . Hope you get your stamping soon. My wishes

Thanks
Srika

cheekychick85

Post by cheekychick85 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:05 am

Hi ALL,

Called BHC today and i was told that QUES are VERY LONG AND VERY SLOW MOVING . My integra was complete by last week and I still need to wait 3 to 4weeks more or could be even longer.

I really dont know what they expect us to do other than wait. I have come all the way from london to apply and have left a living behind. looks like i have to say goodbye to my job and everything there, and be prepared to return in January 2009.

Cheers

immigrationcheck
Newly Registered

Post by immigrationcheck » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:31 am

cheekychick85 wrote:Hi ALL,

Called BHC today and i was told that QUES are VERY LONG AND VERY SLOW MOVING . My integra was complete by last week and I still need to wait 3 to 4weeks more or could be even longer.

I really dont know what they expect us to do other than wait. I have come all the way from london to apply and have left a living behind. looks like i have to say goodbye to my job and everything there, and be prepared to return in January 2009.

Cheers
Hi Cheekychic

Well I am a new and a silent member of this forum.

I understand what all you going through as i am going through the same sort of bad experiences in INDIA.

To start with my back ground done my MS from London and been working there as a research engineer just got back to INDIA for Tier 1 and struck here, as well worried about job and promises of getting back on time finally ending up with pressure and frustration.

Applied on 26TH aug 2008 (HYD VFS) ,its been more than 2 months.

Integra check :8th september

Status on VFS: "forwarded to BHC".

Status from Chennai BHC by Mail twice : "Decision still pending".

Status from Chennai BHC Over Phone (3rd nov) : "Will make a decision end of this week".

Conclusion is "GOD KNOWS WELL" never trust Chennai BHC.

Cheers :evil:

gopalp
Newly Registered

Post by gopalp » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 am

Hi All,

Just to share some happiness:

Thanks a lot to all of you.
I got a call from my house saying that I have received the courier from Chennai and the Visa has been granted for 3 Yrs. Here are the timelines

Category - Tier 1 (General)
HSMP Approval - Yes
Applied on - 15th Sept 2008
Applied From - VFS, Bangalore
Integra - No idea
Results - Granted/Approved (01/01/2009 to 01/01/2012)

Thanks again to all of you out there and best of luck for those who are expecting visa shortly.

--
cheers,
gopalp

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi Gopal,
Congrats for your visa. Yeh i also got my visa stamped recently....i will be planning to leave by feb ....what's ur plan ?.....
mohan