ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian passport renewal- minor

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kumar1038
Cameroon

Indian passport renewal- minor

Post by Kumar1038 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:02 am

Hi all ,
I am in the process of renewing my sons Indian passport from Netherlands. My son is 7 years old . While filling the online application I have been asked to enter his aadhar card number . He doesn’t have aadhar card.I m unable to proceed further without this .Is there a work around fro this . TIA

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Indian passport renewal- minor

Post by dontringthebell » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:48 pm

Try using xxxx xxxx xxxx
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

rza22
Newly Registered
India

Re: Indian passport renewal- minor

Post by rza22 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:28 pm

Hi,
I am also applying for a minor passport renewal. In the required document section it states

PPF- Police Verification Form – To be added with all applications. In case of minor applicants, both parents individually need to submit a completed PPF-Police Verification Form, along with the parents photo and PPF form for the applicant.

Question: Is it necessary for the parents' photo to conform to the specifications below? or can they differ somewhat (for example, a photo from a UK driving licence spec)?

"(2 inch X 2 inch) identical photographs showing frontal view of full face. Photographs should be in colour with white background."

I know that the above specification is required for the applicant.

Thanks.