ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attestation from Dublin Embassy - Pakistani Members

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wjrfcca_irl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Attestation from Dublin Embassy - Pakistani Members

Post by wjrfcca_irl » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:39 pm

Hello,

Can I ask all the Pakistani members here in this forum to address one of the query.

1. Do we have to attest our Pakistan origin Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Family registration certificate (FRC) from Dublin Embassy for the purpose of naturalization application or later applying for Irish passport. Does anyone know is this required or anyone come across any issue where we have these documents attested from Dublin Embassy also

Please note I have all these documents already attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan and notarized but not sure if i have to go a step further to have it attested from Embassy.

Please do response - i am due to apply for naturalization this year June.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Attestation from Dublin Embassy - Pakistani Members

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:52 pm

I don't see that as requirement but I had mine attested from Foreign Ministry of Pakistan and then from Dublin embassy as well.

Its really easy to get them attested from embassy.