ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) Delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xsmysb
Newly Registered
India

Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) Delay

Post by xsmysb » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:35 pm

Hi Guys,
I have applied Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) on 9th. March 2022, Outside UK. On 11th received a "not straightforward" email form decision making center. Still date not received any further email for documentation requirement. On 17th quarries to UKVI using online paid service, just received a standard email "awaiting for decision". Day by day getting worried & today is 11WD waiting for decision. Why they send the not straightforward email not understand. However is such case how much time they required to get a decision anyone have a clue. Don't know what happen next.

Almeera
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Skilled Worker Visa (Priority Service) Delay

Post by Almeera » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:08 pm

Hey,

Which supporting documents did you submit with your application?

xsmysb
Newly Registered
India

Post by xsmysb » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:38 am

As per my checklist & VFS staff recommendation COS, Appointment letter, Invitation letter, Medical certificate, English proof & Passport I have submitted.

t2skv
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by t2skv » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:59 pm

xsmysb wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:38 am
As per my checklist & VFS staff recommendation COS, Appointment letter, Invitation letter, Medical certificate, English proof & Passport I have submitted.
I was in the same situation. I would advise you to call VFS and check if your passport has been dispatched. In my case, I did not get any decision email, just a call from VFS saying passport is ready.

xsmysb
Newly Registered
India

Post by xsmysb » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:06 am

Received an additional quarries on 30th. March from DMC...

Thank you for making a payment in respect of the Immigration Health Surcharge. However, the consideration of your visa application has been deferred because the payment that you have made for the Immigration Health Surcharge is incorrect. As part of your visa application, you were required to make a payment of xxxxxxxxxx(INR). On 2nd March 2022 you made a payment of xxxxxxxxxxx (INR) meaning that there is an underpayment of xxxxxxxxxxxx (INR). Your application will be refused if the correct payment is not made.

What you need to do next:

You must make this payment using the following link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If the payment is not made by 6th April 2022 then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.

To prevent further delays in processing your application, once you have made this payment please send an e-mail to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx containing your name, GWF reference and the amount that you have paid for IHS.

Payment & required email done on same day. But still no response, 21WD now & worrying day by day. If anyone have same experience please shear.