ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application consideration email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kash112
United Kingdom

Re: Application consideration email

Post by kash112 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:42 pm

MissingMySpouse wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:49 am
Haider81 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:15 am
I talk with one Applicant who applied on 24 January 2022 from Pakistan non priority spouse visa and he got his visa today, how its possible, and I know one Applicant who applied in Feb got visa non priority spouse :shock:
are they choosing random cases? :cry:
One Applicant who applied 12 December contact home office today but still awaiting decision......
This problem is only with December applicants :cry: don't know what's happening with us......
If that's true, that is extraordinary. And makes you wonder if the Home Office is applying any modicum of due process. My 60WD ends next Friday, fingers crossed they haven't tossed my application either.
Did u contact ukvi?

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:09 pm

How is that the january and feb applicants are getting visas and the applicants after 10 dec are still waiting?
Are only dec applicants are made to wait or what?

MissingMySpouse
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MissingMySpouse » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:10 pm

kash112 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:42 pm
MissingMySpouse wrote:
Haider81 wrote:
I talk with one Applicant who applied on 24 January 2022 from Pakistan non priority spouse visa and he got his visa today, how its possible, and I know one Applicant who applied in Feb got visa non priority spouse :shock:
One Applicant who applied 12 December contact home office today but still awaiting decision......
This problem is only with December applicants :cry: don't know what's happening with us......
If that's true, that is extraordinary. And makes you wonder if the Home Office is applying any modicum of due process. My 60WD ends next Friday, fingers crossed they haven't tossed my application either.
Did u contact ukvi?
I did. 'Awaiting decision'.

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:29 pm

MissingMySpouse wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:10 pm
kash112 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:42 pm
MissingMySpouse wrote:
Haider81 wrote:
Did u contact ukvi?
I did. 'Awaiting decision'.
On 10th march they told me they hv esclated my case. They said u will get decision within 15 wd...which ends 1st of next month....i hope everyone gets possitive and quick decisions.

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:26 pm

Just spoke to them on the phone and guess what...."still awaiting decision"....

Ja Sa
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Ja Sa » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:41 pm

I have applied for my daughter's settlement visa (2 months old at the time of application) from India on 2 Dec and biometric on 12 Dec based on both parents' ILR.
Due to work calling, I had to head back to the UK on 06 Feb'22.
Both mother and daughter are still in India (waiting for the daughter's visa to arrive).

It's been over six weeks now I am away from my family, and I have no clue when the visa arrives.

Frustrated and disappointed as I miss my daughter every single moment...

Is there a way I can get help from somewhere to expedite the process...!!!

Another ques, After I am back in the UK, I have got my oath ceremony done which was yesterday. Is this something that might affect her application?

I shud have applied for Priority, but honestly, at that time, we were okay with standard timelines (twelve weeks); hence dint bother... And I also didn't have a clue there were delays too...

I don't understand the visa is for an infant. What checks are we required to do for a five months old baby :-(

Ja Sa
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Ja Sa » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:44 pm

Tasneempitha wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:05 am
Yesterday made a call to the UKVI about the application it's still awaiting a decision! :cry:
Can you please share the contact number? Every time I call, it gets disconnected. I am in the UK, though...

Ja Sa
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Ja Sa » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:49 pm

Haider81 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:18 pm
They should tell us how many days we have to wait more....
Yes, I agree... This is not good.. Keeping us hanging.. Any Idea how can we approach it?

What is MP btw?

Ja Sa
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Ja Sa » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 pm

Haider81 wrote:
I have started feeling the same. I have applied for my daughter's visa on 2nd dec...

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:54 am

Ja Sa wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 pm
Haider81 wrote:
I have started feeling the same. I have applied for my daughter's visa on 2nd dec...
Hey Ja Sa! We all are waiting in this process. We all are seperated from our families for more than 3 months now. I would not say stop worrying but calm down then only you can have patience like we call are keeping. Shar your timeline or updates as soon as you get it. And MP is the member of parliament who help us find out about our application status and can escalate the matter if it's too long. Your MP depends on the area you are staying. Well try your luck contacting him / her.

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Recieved email today to say bla bla bla bla..........so we will make decision asap...and bla bla bla

Scotland1
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Scotland1 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Hi I just received this ,is this a good thing or bad?
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre. 

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. 

Please note, the priority service does not guarantee that you will receive a decision within certain number of days. It only means that your application would be put in front of the queue. We aim to complete priority applications as soon as possible however it may get delayed due to several factors.

UKVI is prioritising Ukraine Family Scheme applications in response to the humanitarian crisis caused by the invasion of Ukraine, and so applications for study, work and family visas may take longer to process.

Please note the information given to you on the progress of an application is dependent on the details you provide, and we can only provide the progress updates based on the application reference number given.

We do not have access to specific case information and so progress updates could be subject to change. Please wait for formal contact or a decision letter before taking any further steps.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:08 pm

It's a standard reply they've been sending to us. You probably get it before most of us as you had priority.

Scotland1
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Scotland1 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Yeah we had biometric on the 15th of Feb and chose the priority service

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:34 pm

Scotland1 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:14 pm
Yeah we had biometric on the 15th of Feb and chose the priority service
I think its long time for priority service as i hv seen timelines in 2021. For priority they should decide ur case within 10 wd after bio...

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:42 pm

it will take 6 months?
Last edited by alwaysonit23 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:44 pm

Thank you for your application for permission to enter and stay in the UK

You will be aware that the Home Office is currently responding to the humanitarian crisis arising from the invasion of the Ukraine. Unfortunately, this has meant we have had to refocus our resources away from business as usual activity, which has created some delays in processing applications.

We will therefore be unable to decide your application within our published customer service targets, I am sorry for any delay and inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your application as quickly as possible.

Please note Visa Application Centres are working under increased pressure to resolve applications. Do not attend a Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

They don't have enough stuff ? Guess who is been the price?

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:59 pm

I'm on 72WD, i don't think it will take 6 months i reckon maximum a month more

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:07 pm

I hope so.
Did you call them again?

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:19 pm

alwaysonit23 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:07 pm
I hope so.
Did you call them again?
Yh on Thursday, same flat answer still awaiting decision.....I'm not gonna call them anymore, if needed just gonna email them

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:42 pm

ok .Thanks again for your reply.
Tomorrow I will go and see my mp face to face . we had to go and vote for him and now is not doing anything for us. ordinary citizens who are always paying the price.

MissingMySpouse
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MissingMySpouse » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Got the dreaded email about the fact it’s going to take over 60WDs yesterday. Tomorrow is day 56.

I have no hope left, and there’s little point of being depressed/anxious by it anymore.

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:08 pm

MP Account Management Team
UK Visas and Immigration | Home Office

He needs to call them. every MP in the UK has access to that team.
so what is the point for been MP?

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:21 pm

alwaysonit23 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:08 pm
MP Account Management Team
UK Visas and Immigration | Home Office

He needs to call them. every MP in the UK has access to that team.
so what is the point for been MP?
May i ask ur timeline?

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Application Type: FLR(M) standard service
Date application submitted: 02/01/2022
Documents uploaded & submitted via UKVCAS: 03/01/2022
Biometrics on: 03/01/2022
Email that additional documents required: No