ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

processing time after further evidences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vintari
Newly Registered
India

processing time after further evidences

Post by Vintari » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:50 pm

Hi Admins,

I'm posting this on behalf of my friend.

He attended biometric appointment on 21st March 2022 on super priority route.

The Home Office came back today asking to provide latest bank statement as the bank statement provided before was not within last 28 days.

He immediately shared the latest bank statement today

Any idea how long does home office take to process his application ? will they still consider super priority route and update him with 24-48 hours ? or will it fall into standard route ?

Thanks.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: processing time after further evidences

Post by ywlgy » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:20 pm

If you applied for a priority or super priority visa and your application is not straightforward, you may have to wait longer, but your application will still be put at the front of the queue at every stage of the decision-making process. UK Visas and Immigration will try to process your application within our standard timescales.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Vintari
Newly Registered
India

Re: processing time after further evidences

Post by Vintari » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:27 am

thanks ywlgy.