ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Update HO with new documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adeelishaq786
United Kingdom

Update HO with new documents

Post by adeelishaq786 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:17 am

Hi,
I want to send update to HO re my application with another document. I am unable to find out what address do I need to post it. It is FLR FP application, please let me know if any one have postal address or email w here I shall be sending these to Home Office.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Update HO with new documents

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:13 pm

adeelishaq786 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:17 am
Hi,
I want to send update to HO re my application with another document. I am unable to find out what address do I need to post it. It is FLR FP application, please let me know if any one have postal address or email w here I shall be sending these to Home Office.

Thanks
Was it HO who requested for updated documents?

adeelishaq786
United Kingdom

Re: Update HO with new documents

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:37 am

No, I applied on FLR FP (7 year child route extension) but my little one is British Citizen now, so just want to update HO with this information.