ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal address for e-vetting form (citizenship)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

punkGit81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Cocos (Keeling) Islands

Postal address for e-vetting form (citizenship)

Post by punkGit81 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:37 am

Hi folks,

I've applied for citizenship and, as it is happening to everyone, I've got a form to fill and send back in order to request e-vetting.

This form has been sent back to me because of legal formalities (I missed to put my name in in the final declaration above my signature), however in this second letter, which includes the original form that needs to be amended, the sheet with the 'E-vetting dept' address that I need to post this back to is missing, so now I don't know who I need to send this out to!

Does anyone happen to have this address in handy? I can only remember that is was in Tipperary and it mentioned some E-vetting dept. I tried to find this online, but no luck so far.

Thanks in advance

punkGit81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Cocos (Keeling) Islands

Re: Postal address for e-vetting form (citizenship)

Post by punkGit81 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:49 pm

well I've sent it to the 'CMU' address in Tipperary, hopefully it won't bounce back