ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled worker dependant extension, all travel records over 10 years?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lmn64
Newly Registered
Singapore

Skilled worker dependant extension, all travel records over 10 years?

Post by lmn64 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:02 am

Dear all,

My husband has got his ILR. Mine falls 6 months short. so have to extend under skilled worker dependant. Questions:

1. I need to give a list of ALL my in and out of the UK over the past....10 years?
2. I need to give a list of ALL my visits to GP over the past .... 10 years?
3. As my husband got 5 years skilled visa already before he got his ILR, does it mean that home office will only give me one year visa as the cap is 6 years?

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Skilled worker dependant extension, all travel records over 10 years?

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:29 am

1. You need to complete the form as honestly as possible.

2. Same as 1 above.

3. There is no 6 year cap for PBS dependents. Your extension will be for 3 years
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

giraffely
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by giraffely » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:18 pm

Hi….I am at the same point in checking my application to ensure all details… after covid, a lot of the Gp visits were telephone/online..do I need to mention them?

Reg travel, there’s this question about “world travel” in last ten years. I am from a third country, and in the last ten years, have obvs lived there too. Do i put that in?

lmn64
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by lmn64 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:29 pm

Hi, here is my own understanding. I am not 100% sure though.

1. Re the medical treatment, my husband's colleague whose T2 dependent extension is done by their HR said, HR said it mainly refers to those treatment you paid or you have not been discharged at the same day. So what i plan to fill is just some day surgery or any examination at a clinic. i don't plan to fill ALL GP visits...

2. Re the travel, yes, anywhere you visited longer than 14 days shall be provided with details, regardless of where it is. If there is any rules regarding how many days are allowed to live outside of the UK as T2 dependent, i have no idea, really.... i would image 1 or 2 months is normal?

All these are my understanding and i plan to do, buddy!

giraffely
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by giraffely » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Thanks! I guess it makes sense. For instance, I had a telephone consult for a migraine in Aug 2020 and was in touch for changing medication and all that until Jan 2021….if I put this period as when I was receiving treatment, its true but also looks like I was lying in the hospital??

I dunno this bit is so confusing. I remember going for a blood test and cant figure if I should put that in?!

lmn64
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by lmn64 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:44 pm

I don't feel a telephone consultation from the UK counts. It says, its definition is when you visit a doctor, a clinic.... not a phone call.

BTW, do you have any idea about our visit to a 3rd country from and return to a 2nd country? there is no stamp on the passport from UK to reflect this you know.

Shall i or shall i not include that trip...? getting grey more hair for the form.

giraffely
Newly Registered
Scotland

Post by giraffely » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Oh gosh….I dont think about that travel scenario….

For travel with eea, it has only asked me my recent two visits…is there an option to add more?!

Also, good point abt the medical history…i only once visited a and e…if Im going to mention every single time i had a headache or tummy ache it would get funny