ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to apply for British passport ( ilr received recently 5 year spouse settlement)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adi21
Bangladesh

Applied for citizenship. Confused about mandatory form signing ( ilr received recently 5 year spouse settlement)

Post by adi21 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:01 pm

Hi,
I have applied for citizenship . There is a mandatory form need to by signed by me
There is 3 parts I'm confused about the 2nd ( joint applicant)n 3rd part ( sponsorship).
I'm the applicant, ( 5 year spouse route. My husband is a British citizen & my child is also as she born in England) .
What should I do? N any ref for This part related information.

Thanks

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: Want to apply for British passport ( ilr received recently 5 year spouse settlement)

Post by adi21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:05 am

Hi,
I have applied for naturalization. My BRP is on 1 April. Spouse route 5year.
My question is regarding mandatory form signing.
I'm the only applicant. Just wondering under which circumstances art 2 n 3 should be signed.
My husband is a British citizen n as I have taken 2 refee. So shall they should sign part 3. ?
I'm confused actually.

Thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Want to apply for British passport ( ilr received recently 5 year spouse settlement)

Post by Ticktack » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Most people don't remember what the form look like top of their heads. Please note that the forms are not bespoke to you. They cover all sorts of people making different naturalisation applications.

Your 2 referees would need to sign on the one that confirms that you are who you say you are.
You would need to sign on the one that says all your information is correct.

If there are no joint applications, then there's nothing to sign or worry about.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:24 pm

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me about family consent form part 3, sponsorship. Under what circumstances n who should sign ?
I'm the applicant ( 5 year spouse route) . My husband is a British citizen.

Thanks

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:28 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:57 pm
Most people don't remember what the form look like top of their heads. Please note that the forms are not bespoke to you. They cover all sorts of people making different naturalisation applications.

Your 2 referees would need to sign on the one that confirms that you are who you say you are.
You would need to sign on the one that says all your information is correct.

If there are no joint applications, then there's nothing to sign or worry about.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.
So I'm asking about family consent form where there is 3 parts.
Part 1- need to be signed by applicant
Part-2 - need to be signed by I n my husband ( I'm giving evidence of my marriage certificate that's why)?
Part 3- need to be signed by both my 2 referee? ( They r already signed the reference form )

Please clarify.

Thanks a lot

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:33 pm

Hi,
You seem to have your answer already. If the form requests that you and your spouse sign, then you might as well jolly sign.
No one is going to penalise you for that. Don't overthink it, it's a fairly straightforward process.

Goodluck!

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:52 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:33 pm
Hi,
You seem to have your answer already. If the form requests that you and your spouse sign, then you might as well jolly sign.
No one is going to penalise you for that. Don't overthink it, it's a fairly straightforward process.

Goodluck!
Hi,
Thanks I was just double cheking that my answers are right>

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: Naturalization query about docs submission ( ilr received recently 5 year spouse settlement)

Post by adi21 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:03 pm

Hi,
I have received ILR on spouse route( 5 year, my husband is a british citizen)
For the docs submission can I double check below information pls?

1. Mrs 's proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions - ( my BRP card)

2. Proof of living in the UK for Mrs for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen - ( Here shall I just include my passports ( two passports - current & expired one) stamped pages while I went outside Uk & returning)? / shall I include all the pages of both passport ( current n expired one)?

Below r rest of the docs I need to submit. Hopefully Im not missing anything.
1. The passport issued by country for Mrs
2.Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mrs
3.Mrs ertificate in English at B1 CEFR or higher
4.Your marriage or civil partnership certificate
5.Two referee declarations for Mrs
6.One proof of British citizenship for Mr (such as a passport or UK citizenship certificate)
7.family consent

thanks.

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: URGENT Naturalization BRP ( cannt log in UKVAC Account)

Post by adi21 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:45 am

Hi,
I cannt log in to my UKVAC account . After putting login credentials it shows loading n nothing happens.

an anyone suggest me? My BRP is on 01.04.2022.

Thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:14 pm

Have you tried using a different browser. Try Edge or chrome.
It just might have been a glitch in the system.
Not sure what your BRP has to do with it though?!

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:00 pm

Hi,
My BRP appoinment is on 1st april. I have tried other browser but still its not working.
thanks

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:01 pm

Hi,
I tried other device n now its saying " session has expired. log back in again".

Im not sure what to do next.
Plesae assit on urgent basis.

thanks