ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translated document upload for visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gautam410
Newly Registered
India

Document Checklist for UK visitor visa

Post by gautam410 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:38 am

Hello, Can someone who has applied for a UK visitor visa upload a document checklist by VFS. I'm trying to arrange all documents according to the checklist for my parents. Thanks.

bluedove

Re: Document Checklist for UK visitor visa

Post by bluedove » Tue May 17, 2022 12:04 pm

Hi

I am doing the same and looking for a documents checklist. Does anyone have latest please share

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:56 am

any luck with list of documents for visitor visa application. I have been struggling to find correct documentation for my father's long term visitor visa application. Please advise

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:48 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

gautam410
Newly Registered
India

Translated document upload for visitor visa

Post by gautam410 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:55 am

Hello, I have got a few property documents in the regional language(Gujarati) that I have got translated while uploading these documents, should this be in the same pdf as the original documents? if not how will ECO figure out which translated document is for which original document? Is Anyone with experience on this here?

vinny

Re: Translated document upload for visitor visa

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:00 am

Visiting the UK: guide to supporting documents
If you submit a document that is not in English or Welsh, it must be accompanied by a full translation that can be independently verified by the Home Office.

Each translation must contain:
  • confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
  • the date of translation
  • the translator’s full name and signature
  • the translator’s contact details
“accompanied by”: I suspect they should be together in the same pdf.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.