ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 Skilled worker visa- Sponsoring someone living abroad

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunsat786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier-2 Skilled worker visa- Sponsoring someone living abroad

Post by Sunsat786 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:19 pm

Hey Respected Experts,

I have completed my post-graduation (MBA, Year: 2011) degree from the UK recognised University. After then i got post study work permit. Then, I left the UK in 2014 and moved back Pakistan after withdrawal of my EEA2 application during the appeal (after rejection) and later Misunderstanding between me and my Ex-wife. I contacted UKBA to share my intention of leaving the UK and made arrangements accordingly. I left UK within 28 days of the UKBA notice period in refusal letter. It was a voluntary departure (removal). While i was planning to move back Pakistan in 2014, i confirmed with my case worker, that there won’t be any ban on me and he confirm that as I’m leaving the UK within a specified time period. There won’t be any ban for you to reapply in the future in any Visa category.

On Tier-2 Visa, my brother is a director of a company and he wanted to sponsor me on his expected new license for Tier-2. This is a genuine vacancy and currently I'm working remotely for his firm from last two years and being paid as a subcontractor through banking channels. If he appoints his one employee as an authorizing officer who will deal and do correspondence with Home Office from start to end, can he sponsor me in such case? If yes, then what are the chances? Or any special precautions while applying!!!