ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application, Help....'Immigration details'

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sean2606
United Kingdom

Naturalisation Application, Help....'Immigration details'

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:32 pm

Hello All,

Apologies if this has been asked before, has anyone filling the naturalisation form filled in the last section, Immigration details
Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?'

If yes, what kind of imformation would you or have you included here. I understand this is optional but would just like to know what can be included.

Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation Application, Help....'Immigration details'

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm

Well it's optional and you can include "any other details that you would like to be considered" as the section says - so anything you may think needs explaining to support your application, though if you satisfy all the requirements then there's probably nothing to write there. Some people use it to explain some extra days absence or where they had to estimate employment dates. Anything you may be concerned about, can't do any harm. I didn't put anything, but perhaps others here could comment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation Application, Help....'Immigration details'

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:49 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm
Well it's optional and you can include "any other details that you would like to be considered" as the section says - so anything you may think needs explaining to support your application, though if you satisfy all the requirements then there's probably nothing to write there. Some people use it to explain some extra days absence or where they had to estimate employment dates. Anything you may be concerned about, can't do any harm. I didn't put anything, but perhaps others here could comment.
Thanks once again alterhase58, my wife's application is straight forward, no absence or any such thing I can think off, so might as well leave it blank.