ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR - how to get a priority service for a faster decision on your settlement -

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

SET LR - how to get a priority service for a faster decision on your settlement -

Post by sky_rise » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:20 pm

Hi, we would like to use a faster decision option with my partner's ILR LR application. We have submitted it online and can not find where the options for a faster decision are. Gov.uk stated a 5-day priority decision and one-day priority decision services. How do we get them?

Thank you!

SR
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET LR - how to get a priority service for a faster decision on your settlement -

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:32 pm

The options, if available, are before you submit on the payment page where it showed "standard service". There is no option yo choose the faster services after you have paid and submitted.

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET LR - how to get a priority service for a faster decision on your settlement -

Post by sky_rise » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:35 pm

thank you, that was very unclear in the guidance. will go as it is then!
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"