ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registered post status (citizenship)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JSF222
Newly Registered
Ireland

Registered post status (citizenship)

Post by JSF222 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:48 pm

Hi All, I submitted my citizenship application last month and the status on anpost registered post is the following:

We have your post and are getting it ready for delivery TIPPERARY D.S.U., CO TIPPERARY

Been this status since March 13th. Does this look normal?

Can't get through on phone and have avoided emailing yet so I'm not adding strain to the system unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Re: Registered post status (citizenship)

Post by mentalmind » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:21 pm

You need to get in contact with AnPost to verify your delivery. It will take way too long to hear back from ISD.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:45 pm

JSF222 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:48 pm
Hi All, I submitted my citizenship application last month and the status on anpost registered post is the following:

We have your post and are getting it ready for delivery TIPPERARY D.S.U., CO TIPPERARY

Been this status since March 13th. Does this look normal?

Can't get through on phone and have avoided emailing yet so I'm not adding strain to the system unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance
I had two other states (out for delivery and delivered) but they happened at the same time together (ie ready for delivery at 8, both of this happened at 13:32)
can you request proof of delivery on the site or something?
you won't get to immigration as even if they got your documents, they'll get back to you in like 4-5 months I'm afraid
would need to try and ask anpost what is going on with it.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

JSF222
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by JSF222 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:27 am

Thank folks, I'll give An Post a try.